91. Which of the following types of accounts are known as ‘Demat Accounts’?
(a) Account which are Zero Balance Accounts
(b) Accounts which are opened to facilitate repayment of a loan taken from the bank.
(c) Accounts which are opened for recording shares sales / purchase transactions
(d) Accounts which are operated through internet facility
(e) None of these
92. Which country hosted the recent G-7 Summit 2019 at Biarritz?
93. The 18th Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) Summit was held on 25-26 October in Baku in which country?
94. Scientists John Goodenough, Stanley Whittingham and Akira Yoshino won the Nobel Prize for Chemistry for which popular product?
(a) Lithium Ion Battery
(b) Lithium Carbon Battery
(c) Lithium Hydrogen Battery
(d) Lithium Zinc Battery
(e) Lithium Oxy Battery
95. For the first time, the World Cotton Day was observed on October 09. It was supported by which UN organization?
96. The 14th edition of joint military training exercise Nomadic Elephant-XIV was held at Bakloh, cantonment town in district Chamba, Himachal Pradesh with which country?
97. Which city set up the country’s first e-waste clinic to facilitate proper collection and disposal of various e-waste items?
98. Which of the following set of financial instruments are traded in the derivates Market?
(a) Commodities and Receivables
(b) Bond and Debentures
(c) Equity Shares
(d) Futures and Options
(e) Commercial Paper and CD
99. The Border Road Organization completed the construction of 1400 feet long Col. Chewang Rinchen Setu (Bridge) across Shyok River at an altitude of 14,650 feet in which state/UT?
(e) J & K
100. What was the theme of the 50th International Film Festival of India held in Goa from November 20-28?
(a) Glory of Cinema
(b) Me and My Cinema
(c) The Joy of Cinema
(d) Cinema: Pride of India
(e) Cinema through times
101. India slipped 10 places from 2018 to which rank in the annual Global Competitiveness Index 2019?
102. Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu embarked on a five-day visit to which two African countries.
(a) Nigeria and Kenya
(b) Comoros and Sierra Leone
(c) Comoros and Kenya
(d) Sierra Leone and Nigeria
(e) Sudan and Algeria
103. Which union ministry has instituted the Vayoshreshtha Samman-2019?
(a) Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
(b) Ministry of Civil Aviation
(c) Ministry of Commerce and Industry
(d) Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution
104. RBI recently granted its final approval to which state to run to its own bank by merging all the cooperative banks in the state?
105. Who has become the first Indian musician to have minor planet named after him?
(a) Parveen Sultana
(b) Pandit Jasraj
(c) Kumar Gandharva
(d) Prabha Atre
(d) Brij Raj