211. Which Buddhist site of Bihar was recently in news for 50th anniversary of establishment of Vishwa Shanti Stupa (World Peace Pagoda)?
(d) Bodh Gaya
212. Ex Shakti -2019 is a joint counter-terrorism drill between armies of India and __?
(a) Indo-Pak War, 1948
(b) Indo-Pak War, 1965
(c) Indo-China War, 1962
(d) Indo-Pal War, 1971
213. On which date, World Day for Audiovisual Heritage is celebrated?
(a) 29th November
(b) 27th October
(c) 29th October
(d) 27th November
214. Which actor has joined hands with UNICEF and Ministry of Women and Child Development to raise awareness and speak up against sexual abuse of children?
(a) Students and Watchfulness
(b) Observing Prudence in Workplace
(c) Integrity – A way of life
(d) Vigilance for liberty and integrity of the country
215. What is India’s rank in Global Health Security Index, 2019?
216. Which organization awards Sakharov Prize for Human Rights?
(a) UN Human Rights Council
(b) Amnesty International
(c) Refugees International
(d) European Union (EU) Parliament
217. A school located in which city has won the Guinness World Record for becoming the world’s largest school in terms of strength of students?
218. Which international organization has inked agreement project to support smallholder farmers in Odisha?
(c) World Bank
219. The first-ever Global Bio-India 2019 summit is being held in which city?
(d) New Delhi
220. ABADHA scheme, which is in news recently, is associated to which state?
(d) West Bengal
221. Which state government has launched Mukhya Mantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana on Dhanteras?
(b) Uttar Pradesh
(d) Madhya Pradesh
222. Who won the Udyog Rattan Award-2019 of Institute of Economic Studies (IES)?
(a) Kishan Kumar
(b) Pradeep Jain
(c) Thakur Anup Singh
(d) Kuldeep Yadav
223. Who is the author of the book ‘Lal Bahadur Shastri: Politics and Beyond’?
(a) Rima Hooja
(b) Bishweshwar Nandi
(c) Sudha Murty
(d) Sandeep Shastri
(e) None of these
224. Aegon Life to sell insurance through which digital payments platform to strengthen digital presence?
225. Which of these days is celebrated as International Coffee Day?
(a) September 30
(b) October 1
(c) October 2
(d) October 3
(e) September 29