151. Who has become the first-ever batsman to score twin hundreds in his first Test as opener?
(a) Shikhar Dhawan
(b) Rohit Sharma
(c) Virat Kohli
(d) K L Rahul
152. Mohammad Hasnain, who has become the youngest-ever cricketer to take a hat-trick in T20I, is from which country?
(a) South Africa
153. Which company’s Mutual Fund has been renamed as Nippon India Mutual Fund (NIMF)?
(a) Aditya Birla
154. Who has become the 1st female player to complete 20 yrs in international cricket.
(a) Mithali Raj
(b) Jhulan Goswami
(c) Veda Krishnamurthy
(d) Lisa Sthalekar
155. What is the theme of the 2019 edition of World Mental Health Day (WMHD)?
(a) Living with Schizophrenia
(b) Mental health and older adults
(c) Mental Health Promotion and Suicide Prevention
(d) Dignity in Mental Health
156. The 2019 Nobel prize in Chemistry has been awarded for discover in which field?
(a) Directed evolution of enzymes
(b) Cryo-electron microscopy
(c) Lithium ion batteries
(d) Phage display of peptides and antibodies
157. The 2019 Nobel prize in Physiology or Medicine has been awarded for discovery in which field?
(a) Cellular Respiration
(b) Cancer therapy
(c) Circadian rhythm
158. What is the India’s rank at the 2019 WEF Global Competitiveness Index?
159. The 1st Government-sponsored Day Care Recreation Centre for senior citizens has been inaugurated in which city?
160. The Union Health Ministry has launched e-DantSeva in collaboration with which institute?
(a) Tata Memorial
(d) Fortis Healthcare
161. The 2019 Nobel prize in physics has been awarded for discovery in which field?
(c) Gravitational waves
(d) Neutrino oscillations
162. India’s first e-waste clinic is being set up in which city?
(b) New Delhi
163. The 2019 World Parliament of Science, Religion and Philosophy was held in which city?
(b) New Delhi
164. NITI Aayog has launched Youth Co:Lab in collaboration with which international organisation?
165. Who is the author of the book ‘150 Years of Celebrating the Mahatma the South African Legacy’?
(b) Siddharth Kapoor
(c) Prabhas Jayawardhan
(d) Fakir Hassen