136. N Wilson Singh is associated to which sports?
137. What is the theme of the 2019 edition of International Day of Older Persons?
(a) Longevity: Shaping the Future
(b) Rights of Older Persons
(c) Take A Stand Against Ageism
(d) The Journey to Age Equality
138. The first-ever National Nutrition Survey have been conducted by the Indian government & which international organisation?
139. The NITI Aayog & which international organization has launched ‘The Gandhian Challenge’?
140. Who has been conferred the ‘Most Effective Swachhata Ambassador’ award?
(a) Amitabh Bachchan
(b) Mary Com
(c) P V Sindhu
(d) Vidya Balan
(e) Sachin Tendulkar
141. IRCTC has decided to compensate the passengers of which train for delays?
(a) New Delhi-Jaipur Tejas Express
(b) New-Delhi-Lucknow Tejas Express
(c) New Delhi-Agra Tejas Express
(d) New Delhi – Bhopal Tejas Express
142. India’s largest ‘charkha’ made of waste plastic inaugurated in which city?
(b) Gandhi Nagar
143. The Swachh Bharat Diwas 2019 has inaugurated from which city?
144. Scientists have excavate ‘ancient river’ in which state that linked the Ganga and Yamuna rivers?
(a) Uttar Pradesh
(c) West Bengal
145. Who is the author of the book ‘India and the Netherlands – Past, Present and Future’?
(a) P C Chagla
(b) Venu Rajamony
(c) Navtej Sarna
(d) Harsh Vardhan Shringla
146. Which union ministry has organised the Fit India Plog run?
(a) Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports
(b) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
(c) Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
(d) Ministry of HRD
147. Which state government has launched Urjagiri campaign to stop power theft?
(d) Himachal Pradesh
148. What is the theme of the 2019 edition of the International Teachers’ Day?
(a) Empowering Teachers
(b) Young Teachers: The Future of the Profession
(c) Valuing Teachers, Improving their Status
(d) A Call for Teachers
149. Which state government has launched a new governance initiative ‘Mo Sarkar’?
(c) West Bengal
150. Who has become the first Indian cricketer to play 100 T20 internationals?
(a) Rohit Sharma
(b) Virat Kohli
(c) Harmanpreet Kaur
(d) Ajinkya Rahane