61. Which city hosted the 2019 conference of the ‘No Money For Terror’?
(a) New Delhi
62. Which country has assumed the Chairship of the Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA) for 2019-2021?
(d) South Africa
63. The 10th Asian Conference of Emergency Medicine (ACEM) was held in which city?
(c) New Delhi
64. India’s first air pollution web repository “IndAIR” has been launched by which organisation?
65. Special Protection Group (SPG) Act, sometimes seen in news, was enacted by Parliament of India in which year?
66. The Sanskrit Bharati Vishwa Sammelan has started in which city?
(d) New Delhi
67. Which Indian personality has been conferred 2019 ABLF Global Asian award?
(a) Mukesh Ambani
(b) Kumar Mangalam Birla
(c) Lakshmi Mittal
(d) Sunil Bharti Mittal
68. Fordow Fuel Enrichment Plant (FFEP), sometimes seen in news, is associated to which country?
(d) United States
69. Which state assembly has passed resolution demanding lifting of traffic restrictions on NH 766?
(b) Tamil Nadu
(d) Andhra Pradesh
70. Ramakant Gundecha, who passed away recently, was the renowned maestro of which classical Hindustani musical form?
71. Shafali Verma, who has become the youngest Indian cricketer to international fifty, is from which state?
72. The 50th WEF annual Meeting 2020 is being held in which city?
(a) New Delhi
(b) New York
73. Brazil is hosting the 2019 BRICS summit under which theme?
(a) BRICS : 4th Industrial Revolution
(b) BRICS : Economic Growth for an Innovative Future
(c) BRICS : Unite for Climate Awareness
(d) BRICS : Nature and Future
74. What is the theme of 2019 edition of International Day of Radiology (IDoR) ?
(a) Cardiac Imaging
(b) Sports Imaging
(c) Emergency Imaging
(d) Brain Imaging
75. Which space agency has detected huge X-ray burst from outer space?