31. Who has been appointed as the chairman of the Land Ports Authority of India (LPAI)?
(a) Virat Singh
(b) Nitish Rana
(c) Aditya Mishra
(d) Ishan Porel
32. Which IT initiative has recently launched as an Ease of Doing Business (EODB) monitoring dashboard of the Indian Customs?
33. Who led Indian parliamentary delegation at the 6th G20 Parliamentary Speakers’ Summit?
(a) S Jaishankar
(b) Om Birla
(c) Piyush Goyal
(d) Nitin Gadkari
34. The students of which city has created Guinness World Records with largest astrophysics assemble?
(d) New Delhi
35. Who won the International Children’s Peace Prize ?
(a) Greta Thunberg
(b) Divina Maloum
(c) Malala yousafzai
(d) christopher Yesten
(e) Sunil Arora
36. India sign pact on counter-terror cooperation with which country ?
37. Surface-to-surface ballistic missile Shaheen-I launched by?
38. DRDO Igniter Complex has come up in which DRDO’s laboratory?
(a) Centre for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics (CAIR)
(b) Defence Research and Development Establishment (DRDE)
(c) Armaments Research and Development Establishment (ARDE)
(d) High Energy Materials Research Laboratory (HEMRL)
39. Which union ministry has released 5th edition of Wastelands Atlas 2019?
(a) Ministry of Rural Development
(b) Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
(c) Ministry of Jal Shakti
(d) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
40. Sara Damnjanovic, who won the Miss Asia Global Title 2019, is from which country?
41. The Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE) has launched the Skills Build platform in collaboration with which company?
42. The International Conference on Soil and Water Resources Management for Climate has started in which city?
(d) New Delhi
43. CARAT- 2019 is the biggest Naval Exercise between which of the following countries?
(a) France and India
(b) India and Sri Lanka
(c) United States and Bangladesh
(d) Sri Lanka and Bangladesh
44. On which date, the 2019 edition of World Tsunami Awareness Day (WTAD) is observed?
(a) November 5
(b) November 4
(c) November 6
(d) November 7
45. Danakil Depression, which is in news recently, is associated to which African country?