16. According to Nomura’s Food Vulnerability Index (NFVI) India Ranks in Food vulnerability index ?
17. Which is an indigenous multi-barrel rocket launch (MBRL) system, which has been developed by DRDO ?
18. The Madhya Pradesh government has decided to set up Sikh museum and research centre in which city?
19. The Indo-French exercise ‘Shakti-2019’ has started at which region?
20. The 2019 meeting of Council of Heads of Government (CHG) of SCO was held in which city?
21. The 1st-ever India-Uzbekistan joint military exercise “Dustlik-2019” has started in which region?
22. The biennial Commonwealth Law Ministers’ Conference has recently begun in which city?
(a) New Delhi
23. The ‘Red Atlas Action Plan Map’ has been launched by which union ministry?
(a) Ministry of Defence
(b) Ministry of Earth Sciences
(c) Ministry of External Affairs
(d) Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change
24. Which Indian author has won the JCB Prize for Literature 2019?
(a) Madhuri Vijay
(b) Pradip Krishen
(c) Anjum Hasan
(d) KR Meera
25. The National Tribal Festival (NTF-2019) is being held in which city?
(a) New Delhi
26. What is the theme of the 5th India International Science Festival (IISF)?
(a) Science for Transformation
(b) Science for New India
(c) RISEN India
(d) Boost New India
27. Who is leading Indian delegation at the 15th meeting of the Governing Council of SACEP?
(a) Narendra Modi
(b) Om Birla
(c) Prakash Javadekar
(d) Ram Nath Kovind
28. Which country has decided not to join the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) deal?
(b) United States
(c) New Zealand
(d) United Kingdom
29. Which Indian-origin researcher has won the Australian government’s ‘Early career researcher of the year 2019’ award?
(a) K S Mukherjee
(b) Nishant Patil
(c) M K Sanoo
(d) Neeraj Sharma
30. Which IIT has launched ‘Arise-A Standing Wheelchair’ for disabled?
(a) IIT Madras
(b) IIT Bombay
(c) IIT Indore
(d) IIT Kanpur