191. Which Indian news channel has won the 2019 IPI India Award for Excellence in Journalism for Kathua coverage?
(b) Aaj Tak
(c) Zee News
(d) News 24
192. Clive James, who passed away recently, was the renowned writer & broadcaster of which country?
(a) South Africa
(d) United States
193. What is the theme of the 10th CMS VATAVARAN Environment and Wildlife Film Festival?
(a) Celebrating Indian Villages
(b) Celebrating Ganga
(c) Celebrating Indian Wildlife
(d) Celebrating Himalayas
194. Which company has become the first Indian firm to hit Rs 10 lakh crore market valuation mark?
(a) Hindustan Unilever
(b) HDFC Bank
(c) Reliance Industries
195. Which Indian archer has won gold in the women’s individual recurve event of the 21st Asian Championships in Bangkok?
(a) Nisha Rani
(b) Deepika Kumari
(c) Bombayla Devi
(d) Bari Komalika
196. The 2023 Men’s Hockey World Cup is being hosted by which city?
(b) New Delhi
197. Which international organization has declared a global climate & environmental emergency?
(a) European Union
198. Which state government has decided to replicate Tamil Nadu model of Micro Composting Centre (MCC)?
(c) Madhya Pradesh
199. Which state Government has decided to set up outdoor gyms at public places?
(d) Himachal Pradesh
200. The researchers of which IIT has decided to create Gandhipedia?
(a) IIT Kanpur
(b) IIT Delhi
(c) IIT Indore
(d) IIT Kharagpur
201. What is the India’s rank in the Global Diplomacy Index 2019?
202. The Union Government has proposed to set up rocket launching pad near Kulasekarapattinam. The site is located in which state?
(c) Tamil Nadu
(d) Andhra Pradesh
203. Which Union Ministry has collaborated with Ministry of Women and Child Development (MoWCD) to organize National Organic Festival of Women Entrepreneurs?
(a) Ministry of Jal Shakti
(b) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
(c) Ministry of Food Processing Industries
(d) Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
204. Manu Attri-Sumeeth Reddy belongs to which sports?
205. The Indian Navy will host which military drill on 2020?
(a) Millan 2020
(b) Sampriti 2020
(c) Yudh Abhas 2020
(d) Nomadic Elephant 2020