121. As per the recent notification of the Reserve Bank of India, what is the limit for Urban cooperative banks (UCBs), to lend to a single borrower?
(a) 10% of tier-I capital
(b) 15% of tier-I capital
(c) 20% of tier-I capital
(d) 25% of tier-I capital
122. The Government has declared face masks and hand sanitizers as essential commodities by placing them under which act?
(a) The Consumer Protection Act, 2019
(b) The Essential Commodities Act 1955
(c) The Epidemic Act 1897
(d) Bureau of Indian Standards Act, 2016
123. The Reserve Bank of India issued guidelines for implementation of Ind AS by Non-banking financial companies (NBFCs) and Asset reconstruction companies (ARCs). What does Ind AS stand for?
(a) Indian Accounting Standards
(b) International Accounting Standards
(c) Indian Asset Standards
(d) International Asset Standards
124. In the Green Highways Project, what percentage of the total project cost are spent for highway plantation and its maintenance?
125. As per the reconstruction scheme of Yes Bank, what is the bank’s new authorised capital?
(a) Rs. 2,200 crores
(b) Rs. 4,200 crores
(c) Rs. 6,200 crores
(d) Rs. 8,200 crores
126. The government has invoked Epidemic Disease Act to make the health advisories enforceable. When was the act enacted?
127. The ‘BhoomiRashi’ Portal, which was sometimes seen in news, comes under which Union Ministry?
(a) Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
(b) Ministry of Home Affairs
(c) Ministry of the Road Transport and Highways
(d) Ministry of Earth Sciences
128. India has appealed against the closure of Ambedkar House memorial. It is located in which country?
(b) United Kingdom
129. Jaydev Unadkat is the captain of which regional cricket team that won its maiden Ranji trophy?
(a) Bengal cricket team
(b) Saurashtra cricket team
(c) Mumbai cricket team
(d) Karnataka cricket team
130. The flagship “Ganga Amantran Abhiyan” programme is conducted by which organisation?
(a) National Mission for Clean Ganga
(b) Ganga Flood Control Mission
(c) National Water Development Agency
(d) Central Water Commission
131. Chameli Devi Jain Award is an annual award presented to outstanding performers of which field?
(d) Social Service
132. Which state cabinet recently passed an ordinance which seeks to recover losses caused by damage to public property from rioters?
(b) Uttar Pradesh
133. In context with the new recruitment system to be followed from 2021 for various government jobs, what does CET stand for?
(a) Common Eligibility Test
(b) Common Entrance Test
(c) Central Eligibility Test
(d) Central Entrance Test
134. Sahitya Akademi award winner Puthussery Ramachandran, who passed away recently, was a poet and scholar in which language?
135. ‘Akshay Urja Portal’ is an initiative of which Union Ministry?
(a) Ministry of Power
(b) Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
(c) Minsitry of New and Renewable Energy
(d) Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises