106. The Parliament of which country passed a bill to allow the President to contest in Presidential elections after 2024?
(a) United States
(b) United Kingdom
107. Which Indian cueist was the runner-up of the National 6-Red Snooker Championship, at which Pankaj Advani won his 34th national title?
(a) Ishpreet Singh
(b) Aditya Mehta
(c) Yasin Merchant
(d) Lucky Vatnani
108. World Health Organization (WHO) declared Covid-19 as a pandemic. Which disease was previously declared as pandemic by WHO?
(a) H1N1 influenza
(c) Swine Flu
(d) Spanish Flu
109. World Bank signed an $80 million loan agreement with which Indian state to increase agricultural productivity in its Gram Panchayats?
(c) Himachal Pradesh
(d) Madhya Pradesh
110. Which Indian state is set to depute ‘Arogya Mitra’ at Primary health centres to inform people about government’s health-related schemes?
(b) Andhra Pradesh
(c) Uttar Pradesh
111. What is the Current Account Deficit (in terms of percentage of GDP) in the April to December of 2019-20, as per the recent notification of the RBI?
112. The Rajya Sabha passed ‘The Mineral Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2020’, which proposes to commercialise the mining of which mineral?
113. Which Indian institution is to infuse Rs.7250 Cr into Yes Bank as per the reconstruction plan of the Reserve Bank of India?
(a) Life Insurance Corporation of India
(b) State Bank of India
(c) HDFC Ltd
(d) ICICI Ltd
114. The US Congress approved a resolution to restrain President Donald Trump from attacking which country?
115. Indian Naval Ship (INS) Shardul carried essential food and relief materials to be handed over to which flood-hit country?
116. The World Athletics Council imposed a USD 10 million fine on the Athletics Federation of which country, for doping scandals?
117. What is the name of the indigenous glucometer, which was developed with the assistance from Indian Council of Medical (ICMR)?
118. Crime Multi Agency Centre (Cri-MAC), which was seen in news, is associated with which organisation?
(a) Central Bureau of Investigation
(b) National Crime Records Bureau
(c) National Investigation Agency
(d) Narcotics Control Bureau
119. Which is the first Indian airline to partner with a Special Economic Zone (SEZ) for setting up warehousing facility?
(d) Jet Airways
120. Union Cabinet approved the RoDTEP scheme, which is set to replace MEIS (Merchandise Export Incentive Scheme). What does R stand for, in the new RoDTEP scheme?