91. Lt Gen KJS Dhillon has been recently appointed as the Director-General of which organisation?
(a) Intelligence Bureau
(b) Defence Intelligence Agency
(c) Central Bureau of Investigation
(d) Research and Analysis Wing
92. ‘Shaadi Bhagya Scheme’, which was making news recently, was a scheme of which state?
93. Which country recently joined as the 16th member in the e-VidyaBharati and e-AarogyaBharati (e-VBAB) Network Project of the Ministry of External Affairs of India?
(b) The Gambia
94. The tombs of Taramati and Premamati , which were in news recently, are located in which Indian state/UT?
(a) New Delhi
(b) Uttar Pradesh
95. What is the theme of International Women’s Day (8 March) 2020?
(a) Think equal, build smart, innovate for change
(b) I am Generation Equality : Realizing Women’s Rights
(c) Time is Now: Rural and Urban activists transforming women’s lives
(d) Role of Women in addressing climate change
96. Ankita Raina, who was making news recently, is associated with which sports?
97. Who is the only Indian player to feature in the ICC Women’s T20 World Cup team of the tournament?
(a) Harmanpreet Kaur
(b) Shafali Verma
(c) Poonam Yadav
(d) Smriti Mandana
98. Which state is to set up an exclusive department for Self Help Group (SHGs) called “Mission Shakti”?
(a) West Bengal
(d) Andhra Pradesh
99. ‘NIGHA’, a mobile application to curb election malpractices, is an initiative of which Indian state?
(d) Andhra Pradesh
100. Which Indian public sector bank waived the minimum balance requirement for all savings bank (SB) accounts?
(a) Punjab National Bank
(b) State Bank of Idnia
(c) Canara Namk
(d) Union Bank of India
101. World Economic Forum (WEF) released its new list of 115 Young Global Leaders. How many Indians are included in the list?
102. According to new data from the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI), which country is the largest exporter of arms during the past five years?
(a) United States
103. Which global organisation has launched the ”COVID Action Platform” to convene the business community to support for COVID-19?
(a) World Bank
(b) World Economic Forum
(c) International Monetary Fund
(d) United Nations
104. S.S.Deswal has been appointed as the Director General (DG) of which Indian para-military force?
(a) Central Reserve Police Force
(b) Central Industrial Security Force
(c) National Security Guard
(d) Border Security Force
105. Which is the venue of the main national event for the sixth International Day of Yoga, 2020?
(c) New Delhi