76. Union Ministry of Women and Child Development organised a discussion on “The Future of Work: Women in India’s Workforce”, in association with which global organisation?
(a) World Bank
(b) UN Women
(c) United Nations
(d) International Labour Organisation
77. What is the theme of the campaign conducted by the Indian Railways to celebrate International Women’s Day?
(a) Travel Safely
(b) Each for Equal
(c) We are with you
(d) He and She
78. Which state/Ut has recently launched a school health education plan called ‘Student Health Card’?
(a) New Delhi
(b) Jammu and Kashmir
(c) Madhya Pradesh
79. Agartala and Ghojadanga were recently designated as the authorised land immigration check posts. In which state, Ghojadanga is located?
(b) West Bengal
80. Which state has recently launched a digital literacy programme titled ‘I am also digital’?
(d) Tamil Nadu
81. The renovated Animal Transport Memorial was recently inaugurated by the Indian Army in which city?
(a) New Delhi
82. The book titled ‘Adventures of a Daredevil Democrat’, which was recently published, narrates the story of which Former Chief- Minister?
(a) M Karunanidhi
(b) Biju Patnaik
(c) Jyoti Basu
(d) C. Achutha Menon
83. Who is the chairperson of the high-level panel recently set up to prepare an investigation manual for Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO)?
(a) N K Singh
(b) U K Sinha
(c) Injeti Srinivas
(d) Tapan Ray
84. Avani Chaturvedi, Bhawanna Kanth and Mohana Singh Jitarwal, who recently received the ‘Nari Shakti Puraskar’ award, are associated with which profession?
(b) Fighter Pilots
(c) Army Officers
(d) Naval Captains
85. Which city was the venue of ‘Conference on Empowering Women Entrepreneurs’, organised by the MSME Ministry?
(d) New Delhi
86. Women Scientist Scheme C (KIRAN IPR) and Vigyan Jyoti are the schemes of which Union Ministry?
(a) Ministry of Women and Child Development
(b) Ministry of Science and Technology
(c) Ministry of Human Resource Development
(d) Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
87. Hans Raj Bhardwaj, who passed away recently, was a former union Minister of which portfolio?
(b) Law and Justice
(d) External Affairs
88. Who is the first Indian cricketer to play in 150 Ranji Trophy matches?
(a) Dinesh Karthik
(b) Parthiv Patel
(c) Wassim Jaffer
(d) Irfan Pathan
89. Which Indian sportsperson was named the ‘Changemaker of the year’ at the Business Line Changemaker Awards?
(a) P V Sindhu
(b) Mary Kom
(c) Dutee Chand
(d) Hima Dhas
90. “Cova Punjab” mobile app launched by the Punjab government is aimed to spread awareness on which disease?
(a) Foot and Mouth Disease
(b) Corona Virus
(c) Swine Flu
(d) Classical Swine Fever