61. ‘SCORES’ is a mobile application of which regulatory body of India?
(a) Real Estate Regulatory Authority
(b) Reserve Bank of India
(c) Securities Exchange Board of India
(d) National Housing Bank
62. TIME Magazine has named which Indian woman as the ‘Woman of the year 1947’ in its recent recreated list of world’s 100 powerful women?
(a) Amrit Kaur
(b) Sarojini Naidu
(c) Indira Gandhi
(d) Savitribhai Phule
63. What is the interest rate on deposits as announced by the Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) for the current financial year (2019-20)?
64. Which airport of Maharashtra has been renamed as ‘Chhatrapati Sambhaji Maharaj Airport’?
(a) Aurangabad Airport
(b) Kolhapur Airport
(c) Pune International Airport
(d) Akola Airport
65. Which Indian institute has developed an AI-powered drone to counter unregulated unmanned drones?
(a) Indian Institute of Science
(b) Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
(c) Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
(d) DRDO Laboratory
66. Which is India’s fifth largest private sector bank, that is under crisis and for which the Reserve Bank of India is devising a revival plan?
(a) Induslnd Bank
(b) Yes Bank
(c) IDFC First Bank
(d) Bandhan Bank
67. According to the recent estimates published by United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD), which economy is most affected by the coronavirus outbreak?
(a) United States
(b) Taiwan Province of China
(c) European Union
68. Daren Tang of Singapore has been nominated as the new Director General of which global organisation?
(a) World Intellectual Property Organization
(b) World Customs Organisation
(c) International Labour Organisation
(d) World Health Organization
69. Who has been appointed as the new Chief Information Commissioner of India after Sudhir Bhargava?
(a) Bimal Jalan
(b) Bimal Julka
(c) Kasturi Rangan
(d) Gopala Swami
70. ’Chapchar Kut’ is a popular festival of which Indian state/ UT?
(a) Madhya Pradesh
(d) Arunachal Pradesh
71. As per the recent study by the Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (IASST), the ‘Endophytic Actinobacteria’ could reduce chemical inputs in which plant?
72. Bipasha Chakrabarti was recently appointed as the Communications Director of the which technological company’s Indian arm?
73. ‘Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS)’, which was seen in news recently, is associated with research in which field?
74. In context of the recent Supreme Court ruling on the right of an organisation to receive foreign contributions, what does FCRA stand for?
(a) Foreign Currency (Regulation) Act
(b) Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act
(c) Foreign Currency (Rights) Act
(d) Foreign Contribution (Rights) Act
75. Who is the Chairperson of the recently reconstituted National Platform for Disaster Risk Reduction (NPDRR)?
(a) Union Home Minister
(b) Union Defence Minister
(c) Union Environment Minister
(d) Union Finance Minister