46. Which state government has announced to provide a financial assistance to the farmers for keeping stray cattle at their homes?
(a) Madhya Pradesh
(c) Uttar Pradesh
47. Which act is to be amended to provide more powers to the RBI for regulating cooperative banks?
(a) The Reserve Bank of India Act
(b) The Banking Regulation Act
(c) The Co-operative Societies Act
(d) Multi-State Co-operative Societies Act
48. Which Indian is the recipient of the 128th ‘Commonwealth Points of Light’ Award?
(a) Rajendra Singh
(b) Jadav Payeng
(c) Afroz Shah
(d) Sudharshan Patnaik
49. Which country became the first in the world to make public transport free?
50. As per a recent report on Trade-related Illicit Financial Flows, what is the rank of India among 135 countries?
51. Which state recently announced to provide credit guarantee of loans for higher education?
52. Which Engineering College of India has obtained the highest rank in the recent QS World Ranking?
(a) IIT Kharagpur
(b) IIT Madras
(c) IIT Kanpur
(d) IIT Mumbai
53. After the proposed amalgamation of 10 public sector banks into four, what will be the total number of state-owned banks in India?
54. As per the recent ‘Direct Tax Vivaad Se Vishwas Bill 2020’, what is the time-limit within which the tax-payers can pay the due tax with waiver?
(a) 31st March, 2020
(b) 31st March, 2020
(c) 30th September, 2020
(d) 31st December, 2020
55. PRAGYAN CONCLAVE 2020 is an International Seminar organised by which Armed Force of India?
(a) Indian Air Force
(b) Indian Navy
(c) Indian Army
(d) Indian Coast Guard
56. Which state has recently issued orders to limit the retail price of bottled drinking water?
(a) Andhra Pradesh
57. In context of the recent Cabinet approval on listing of Indian companies overseas, what does ‘GDR’ stand for?
(a) Government Deposit Receipts
(b) Global Deposit Receipts
(c) Global Depository Receipts
(d) Government Depository Receipts
58. As per the recent amendment to the ‘Foreign direct investment policy on civil aviation’, what is the limit for NRIs to purchase equity stake in Air India?
59. An integrated sports complex named after its former Chief Minister PA Sangma, is to come up in which Indian state?
(c) Arunachal Pradesh
60. The recently released book titled “Chronicles of Change Champions” is a compilation of initiatives taken under which scheme?
(a) Swachch Bharat Mission
(b) Poshan Maa Abhiyan
(c) Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
(d) Sugamya Bharat