31. Which tri-state sanctuary has been declared as eco-sensitive zone (ESZ) recently?
(a) National Chambal Sanctuary
(b) Gir Wildlife Sanctuary
(c) Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
(d) Corbett National park
32. The Exhibition named “EKAM Fest” is organised by which Union Ministry?
(a) Ministry of MSME
(b) Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
(c) Ministry of Textiles
(d) Ministry of Steel
33. As of March 2020, the Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) has covered how many appliances under the Star Labelling Programme?
34. What is India’s economic growth rate for 2020-21, as estimated by OECD (Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development)?
(c) 5.1 %
(d) 5.4 %
35. The chairman of the LuLu Group, M A Yusuff Ali became the first Indian to receive premium residency of which country?
(a) United Arab Emirates
(c) Saudi Arabia
36. The mobile application ‘Humsafar’, which was in news recently, is associated with which service?
(b) Door Delivery
(c) Door-Delivery of Medicine
(d) Booking Flight tickets
37. Pekka Lundmark has been selected as the next President and CEO of global consumer electronics company?
38. Ramniklal Solanki, an ‘Order of the British Empire’ awardee, who recently passed away, was associated with which field?
39. The Reserve Bank of India is conducting one-year and three-year tenor LTRO to help banks to reduce their lending rates. What does LTRO stand for?
(a) Long Term Reverse Operation
(b) Liquidity Term Repo Operation
(c) Liquidity Term Reverse Operation
(d) Long-term Repo Operation
40. Which state government recently abolished the policy of granting service extension to its employees after retirement?
(d) Uttar Pradesh
41. Who has been appointed as the new Finance Secretary of India after Rajiv Kumar?
(a) Tuhin Kant Pandey
(b) Ajay Bhushan pandey
(c) Atanu CHakraborty
(d) Raghuram Rajan
42. What is the time limit within which the Lokpal shall dispose of a complaint of alleged corruption against public servants?
(a) 21 days
(b) 30 days
(c) 45 days
(d) 60 days
43. Mukhyamantri Dal Bhat Yojna (MDBY) is a subsidised food scheme of which state government?
(a) Uttar Pradeh
(d) West Bengal
44. The Week of March 1 to March 7 is celebrated as which commemorative week across the country?
(a) Swachch Bharat Week
(b) KISAN Week
(c) Janaushadhi Week
(d) Beti Bachao Week
45. Which country recently assumes presidency of the UN Security Council for the month of March 2020?