16. Which Indian payments bank recently crossed a mile-stone of two crore customers?
(a) Airtel Payments Bank
(b) India Payments Bank
(c) Fino Payments Bank
(d) Paytm Payments Bank
17. The term ‘Delimitation’ which was in news recently, is associated with which process?
(a) Fixing limits of Income tax
(b) ixing limits of Affordable housing
(c) Fixing limits of territorial constituencies
(d) Fixing limits of Chairperson’s salary
18. NITI Aayog has selected which Union Territory for first pilot project on Sustainable Developmental Goals?
(a) Jammu and Kashmir
19. Which Public sector Enterprise is the implementing agency of ‘Renewable Energy Management Centre’ scheme?
(a) PowerGrid Corporation
(b) NHPC Limited
(c) NTPC Limited
(d) Solar Energy Corporation of India
20. The ‘Bundelkhand expressway’, which was in news recently, is proposed to be built across which state?
(a) Madhya Pradesh
(b) Uttar Pradesh
21. The Prime Minister recently launched 10000 FPOs all over the country. What does FPO stand for?
(a) Farmer Priority Organizations
(b) Farmer Produce Organizations
(c) Farmer Productivity Organizations
(d) Farmer Primary Organizations
22. What is the name of the recently launched scheme that aims to provide nutritional support to pregnant women and adolescent girls?
(a) Pradhan Mantri Suposhit Yojna
(b) Suposhit Mass Abhiyan
(c) Suposhit Janani Yojna
(d) Suposhit Beti Abhiyan
23. Environmental activist Afroz Shah, who was making news recently for co-participating with the Minister of Norway in River clean-up, is from which state?
(a) Uttar Pradesh
24. What is ‘RaIDer-X’, which was recently developed by HEMRL, the lab of DRDO and Indian Institute of Science?
(a) Artillery Gun
(b) Explosive Detection Device
(c) Gun-shot Locator
(d) Bullet –proof jacket
25. The proposed ‘Chair of Excellence’ at Department of Defence & Strategic Studies, is to be named after which Indian Air Chief Marshal?
(a) RKS Bhadauria
(b) Arjan Singh
(c) Briender Singh Bhanoa
(d) A.Y. Tipnis
26. Which state recently ordered the prohibition of online supply of food without hygiene rating from food business operators (FBOs)?
27. Muhyiddin Yassin, recently sworn in as the new Prime Minister of which country?
(d) Saudi Arabia
28. Which city hosted the ‘Pusa Krishi Vigyan Mela – 2020’, which was organized by the ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute?
(b) New Delhi
29. When is the ‘Zero Discrimination Day’ observed annually across the world?
(a) March 9
(b) March 1
(c) March 5
(d) March 3
30. Which Indian University was the winner of the Khelo India University Games 2020?
(a) Savitribai Phule Pune University
(b) Panjab Univerity
(c) Madras University
(d) University of Mumbai