136. According to the Gender Social Norms Index report, released by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), how many countries have achieved gender equality?
137. In the video conference held between the leaders of SAARC member countries, which country proposed a “Covid-19 emergency fund”?
(a) Sri Lanka
138. Who was appointed as the fourth advisor to Jammu and Kashmir Lieutenant Governor G C Murmu?
(a) Baseer Ahmed Khan
(b) Muneer Khan
(c) Anandi Venkateswaran
(d) Vijay Kumar
139. An important personality in Ambedkar’s historic conversion to Buddhism passed away recently. What is his name?
(a) Santu Mukherjee
(b) Sadanand Fulzele
(c) H R Bhardwaj
(d) Potturi Venkateswar
140. Which city of Rajasthan is also called as the ‘Marble city of India’, that is recently connected with Indore under RCS-UDAN scheme?
141. Which European country recently imposed a record 1.1 billion euro fine on tech-firm Apple for its anti-competitive behaviour?
142. Which country is set to create a $4 billion anti-crisis fund to protect its economy from COVID-19 outbreak?
(a) United States
(c) United Kingdom
143. Which former Chief Justice of India has been nominated to Rajya Sabha?
(a) Ranjan Gogoi
(b) Dipak Misra
(c) Jagdish Singh Khehar
(d) T.S. Thakur
144. What is the share of Indian companies in Defence Ministry’s contracts for procurement of defence equipment in 2019-20?
145. Ravinder Singh Dhillon has been appointed as the Chairman and Managing Director of which Public Sector Undertaking?
(a) Power Finance Corporation
(b) Coal India Limited
(c) NLC Limited
(d) NTPC Limited
146. The Central bank of which country slashed its benchmark interest rate to almost zero and announced to buy USD 700 billion in bonds?
(c) United States
147. Patil Puttappa, who recently passed away, was associated with which field?
148. Which Indian institution has launched a re-skilling programme for women called ‘Career Back 2 Women’?
(a) Indian Institute of Science
(b) Indian Institute of Management- Ahmadabad
(c) Indian Institute of Technology- Madras
(d) Indian Institute of Technology – Kharagpur
149. Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, whose birth centenary was celebrated recently, was the Founder President of which country?
150. When is World Consumer Rights Day observed?
(a) 13th March
(b) 15th March
(c) 17th March
(d) 19th March