121. Which middle East country recently announced multiple-entry tourist visas to people of all countries?
(b) United Arab Emirates
122. The Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite (TESS) which recently discovered a new habitable exoplanet, belongs to which space agency?
123. Daniele De Rossi, who announced his retirement recently, is a world-cup winning footballer of which country?
124. Hyundai partnered with which ride-sharing company to develop electric air taxis?
125. The second phase of Intensified Mission Indradhanush 2.0 began recently. What is the scheme associated with?
(a) Merger of Banks
(b) Universal Vaccination
(c) Defence Procurement
(d) Space Mission
126. Which Indian Grandmaster won the title in the Hastings International Chess Congress?
(a) Pendyala Harikrishna
(b) Sasikiran Krishnan
(c) P Magesh Chandran
(d) Abhijeet Gupta
127. Which public sector bank has approved a financial assistance to the Women Entrepreneurs Welfare Association (WEWA), Tamil Nadu?
(b) Yes Bank
(c) Indian Bank
(d) IDBI Bank
128. Which is the first Urban Cooperative Bank (UCB), that is approved to convert into a Small Finance Bank?
(a) Bharat Cooperative Bank
(b) Shivalik Mercantile Cooperative Bank
(c) Punjab and Maharashtra Cooperative Bank
(d) Bombay Mercantile Cooperative bank
129. ‘Jal- Jiwan- Hariyali mission’ is a flagship climate change initiative of which state?
(d) Uttar Pradesh
130. Who is the Director General of Aeronautical Systems in DRDO and is also known as Missile Woman of India?
(a) Dr.Tessy Thomas
(b) Ritu Karidhal
(c) Muthiah Vanitha
(d) Anuradha T K
131. Nankana Sahib Gurdwara, recently seen in news is situated in which country?
132. Which famous Indian cricketer recently announced his retirement from all forms of cricket?
(a) Irfan Pathan
(b) Yusuf Pathan
(c) Bhuvanesh Kumar
(d) R Ashwin
133. Australia recently witnessed which disaster that killed many lives and caused huge destruction?
(c) Wild fires
134. Which state will have the country’s first rehabilitation centre for freshwater turtles?
(a) Madhya Pradesh
135. Which country received a line of credit (LOC) of $75 million from India, for installation of solar parks?