106. Which company recently announced to offer guidance to 15 tech start-up companies from 5 Indian states?
107. Who has recently been appointed as the fourth Deputy Governor of the Reserve Bank of India?
(a) P.K Sinha
(b) Michael Patra
(c) Ajeet Tyagi
(d) Indra Nooyi
108. The Vice President of India is to inaugurate the Centre of Excellence for studies of which Indian language, in Nellore?
109. The communication satellite of ISRO, GSAT-30 is scheduled to launch aboard which vehicle?
(a) PSLV C 44
(b) PSLV C 46
(c) Ariane 5
(d) Ariane 9
110. Recently, Supreme Court of India has asked the centre to consider deployment of which force to guard various courts of India?
(a) Central Reserve Police Force
(b) National Security Guard
(c) Central Industrial Security Force
(d) Special Frontier Force
111. What is India’s projected growth rate as per first advance estimates of gross domestic product (GDP) growth for 2019-20?
(a) 5 %
(b) 6 %
(c) 7 %
(d) 7 %
112. What is the total number of seats in Delhi Legislative Assembly?
113. The recently approved Mineral Laws (Amendment) Ordinance 2020 has done away with so called captive end-use criteria of which mineral / natural resource?
(b) Iron ore
(d) Natural Gas
114. What is the name of the mandatory standard individual health insurance policy launched by IRDAI?
(a) Arogya Rakhsa
(b) Arogya Surakhsha
(c) Arogya Sanjeevani
(d) Arogya Samridhi
115. Which city will play host to the 2022 Common Wealth Games?
(a) New Delhi
116. Scientists recently discovered dwarf galaxies with massive black holes using Very Large Array (VLA) observatory. Where is the observatory situated?
117. The ‘National Traders convention’ was held in which Indian city recently?
(a) New Delhi
118. The Reserve Bank of India has recently revised the ‘Supervisory Action Framework’ of which category of banks?
(a) Public Sector Banks
(b) Private Sector Banks
(c) Foreign Banks
(d) Urban Cooperative Banks
119. What is the name of the new relay satellite series, to be launched by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)?
(a) Indian Relay Navigation Satellite System (IRNSS)
(b) Indian Date Relay Satellite System (IDRSS)
(c) Indian Relay Satellite System (IRSS)
(d) Indian Relay Tracking System (IRTS)
120. The Farmers’ Innovation Fund, which was seen in news, is proposed to be set up by which organisation?
(a) World Council of Agricultural Research
(b) National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development
(c) Food and Agriculture Organization
(d) World Food Programme