91. The 7th Conference of Commonwealth Parliamentary Association (India Region) was organised in which city?
(a) New Delhi
92. How many Indian astronauts have been selected for India’s first human space mission?
* India hopes to join the United States, Russia and China as the world’s fourth nation capable of sending people to space.
93. Which cricketer was named as the Captain of ICC’s ODI and Test teams of the year?
(a) Virat Kohli
(b) Mahendra Singh Dhoni
(c) Eion Morgan
(d) Paul Stirling
94. The United States recently signed the first phase of historic trade deal with which country?
95. Alok Kansal has been recently appointed as the General Manager of the Western Railway. Where is the headquarters of Western Railways located?
96. The entire government of which country resigned recently after the constitutional amendments announced by its President?
97. When is the Army Day celebrated across India, every year?
(a) January 15
(b) January 18
(c) January 21
(d) January 24
98. Which bank has recently signed an MoU with South-Central Railway zone of the Indian Railways, for doorstep collection of earnings from the railway stations?
(a) State Bank of India
(b) Bank of India
(c) Bank of Baroda
(d) Punjab National Bank
99. India recently provided nearly 1 lakh academic text books to which country, to assist its development in higher education and research?
100. Which cricketer won the ‘Sir Garfield Sobers Trophy’ for ‘Player of the Year’, presented by the International Cricket Council (ICC)?
(a) Virat Kolhi
(b) Rohit Sharma
(c) Ross Taylor
(d) Ben Stokes
101. Which company has recently announced to invest $ 1 billion to digitise Small and Medium Businesses in India?
102. Which organisation releases the Annual Status of Education Report (ASER) in India?
(a) Ministry of Human Resources and Development
(b) NITI Aayog
(c) NGO Pratham
103. Which global tele-communication company’s arm has recently launched a new privacy-focused search engine called ‘OneSearch’?
(a) AT & T Inc.
(c) America Movil
(d) Verizon Communications Inc.
104. The District administration of which state has won the Swachhata Darpan Award for adopting innovative methods in plastic waste management?
(a) IIT- Madras
(b) Indian Institute of Science
(c) IIT – Bombay
(d) NIT Delhi
105. Which is the first Indian airport to get Disabled Aircraft Recovery Equipment (DARE)?
(a) Kempegowda International Airport, Bangaluru
(b) Calicut International Airport
(c) Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi
(d) Chattrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai