76. Which Indian wrestler won the Gold medal at the Rome Ranking Series 2020 event, held recently?
(a) Babita Kumari
(b) Kavita Devi
(c) Sakshi Malik
(d) Vinesh Phogat
77. Which country’s birth rate has fallen to the lowest since the country was founded?
(d) United States
78. The 6.5-kilometre long Z-Morh tunnel, which was seen in news recently, is to be constructed in which state/UT?
(a) Himachal Pradesh
(b) Jammu Kashmir
79. Which country is affected most with coronavirus outbreak?
(b) Unites States
80. The ‘APNA UREA – Sona Ugle’ brand of Hindustan Urvarak and Rasayan Limited (HURL) was recently launched by which Union Minister?
(a) D.V. Sadananda Gowda
(b) Shripad Naik
(c) Hardeep Singh Puri
(d) Rao Inderjit Singh
81. China’s Great Wall Motors (GWM) is set to acquire the manufacturing plant of which automobile company located in Maharashtra?
(a) General Motors
(b) Ford Ford
82. Which major tech-company recently announced that it has planned to cut more than half of carbon emissions across its supply chain, by 2030?
83. The second Tejas Express, which was recently flagged off, connects Mumbai with which city?
84. The first edition of “Krishi Manthan” summit is being held in which state?
(b) Tamil Nadu
(c) Andhra Pradesh
85. Who has been recently conferred with the 29th Saraswati Samman Award?
(a) Vikram Seth
(c) Shreya Ghoshal
(d) Vasdev Mohi
86. The Government of India and the Government of Assam has signed a Loan Agreement with which International Financial Organisation, to modernise Assam’s Passenger Ferry Sector?
(a) World Bank
(b) International Monetary Fund
(c) Asian Development Bank
(d) International Bank for Economic Co-operation
87. Which Indian Communication Satellite has been launched in the month of January from French Guiana?
(b) GSAT- 31
88. What is the name of the Biggest Airborne Exercise recently conducted by the Indian Army?
(a) Vijay Abhiyan
(b) Shakti Abhiyas
(c) Winged Raidar
(d) Yudh Abhiyas
89. Hong Kong was found to be the priciest city in the world for luxury products and services, according to a report by private bank Julius Baer.
(a) Hong Kong
90. The country’s first-of-its-kind exhibition on ‘Indian Heritage in Digital Space’ was inaugurated in which city?
(c) New Delhi