61. The National Bravery Awards for children are presented by which ministry/ organisation annually?
(b) Ministry of Women and Child Development
(c) Ministry of Defence
(d) Indian Council for Child Development
62. Which Private sector bank launched ‘card-less cash withdrawal’ facility from its ATMs, recently?
(c) Yes Bank
(d) Kotak Mahindra
63. As per the recent survey of Chief Executive Officers (CEOs) by consultancy firm PwC, which country has the highest growth prospects?
(c) United Kingdom
(d) United States
* India has retained its position at the 4th place in rankings.
64. The recently set-up ‘National Start-up Advisory Council’ is to be chaired by which Union Ministry?
(a) Ministry of Commerce and Industry
(b) Ministry of Communications and Information Technology
(c) Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
(d) Ministry of New and Renewable Energy
65. India’s first ever convention centre in Africa was recently inaugurated in which African country?
(a) South Africa
66. What is India’s GDP growth rate for the current fiscal, as estimated by the International Monetary Fund (IMF)?
(a) 4.2 %
(b) 4.8 %
(c) 5.2 %
67. Who has been appointed as the new Managing Director of the State Bank of India (SBI)?
(a) Sanjeev Kumar
(b) Rajneesh Chadha
(c) Challa Sreenivasulu Setty
(d) Pawan Kalyan
68. What is the rank of India in the ‘Social Mobility Index’, recently released by the World Economic Forum?
69. Which organisation recently released the ‘Time to care’ report?
(a) World Bank
(c) NGO Oxfam
(d) NGO Pratham
* Oxfam is a global movement of people who are fighting inequality to beat poverty together.
70. Which famous International Tennis tournament is held in the month of January, every year?
(a) UD Open
(b) Australian Open
(c) French Open
71. Which Indian city has been adjudged as the ‘World’s most dynamic city’, as per the JLL City Momentum Index, 2020?
72. Which country recently test-fired a nuclear-capable ballistic missile, named ‘K-4’, which can be launched from submarine?
73. The Union Home Minister Amit Shah is to launch POL NET 2.0 platform. What is POLNET 2.0 associated with?
(a) Political Campaign
(b) Police Network Service
(c) Police Network Service
(d) Police Complaint Registration
74. Which state cabinet has recently approved the proposal for creating three capitals for the state?
(b) Andhra Pradesh
(c) Madhya Pradesh
(d) Uttar Pradesh
75. Which Indian entrepreneur was recently honoured with the Australia’s highest civilian honour,‘Order of Australia’?
(a) Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw
(b) Francisco D’ Souza
(c) Indra Nooyi
(d) Mukesh Ambani