46. Who has been recently awarded with the Subash Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar, 2020?
(a) Ashish Kumar Chauhan
(b) Ajay Kumar
(c) Nirmala Sitharaman
(d) Kumar Munnan Singh
47. Which state has recently made reading of preamble to constitution as a mandatory practice in schools?
(a) Uttar Pradesh
(d) Madhya Pradesh
48. Which state’s Tourism department has received the special mention honour as “Emerging Global Destination” in UN World Tourism Organisation Global Destination Awards 2019?
49. What is the name of the award recently presented by the Indian President to children, in the fields of innovation, social service, sports, art and culture and bravery?
(a) Bal Puraskar
(b) Bal Shakti Puraskar
(c) Nanhe Prinde Puruskar
(d) Shakti Puruskar
50. What is the current investment limit for Foreign portfolio investors in government and corporate bonds, after the recent directions of RBI?
51. Which organisation is set to develop the National Data and Analytics Platform (NDAP)?
(a) Reserve bank of India
(b) Bureau of India Standards
(c) NITI Aayog
(d) Central Statistical Organization
52. India recently provided the consignment of Measles and Rubella vaccines to which country, after a suspected outbreak?
(a) Sri Lanka
53. Hassan Diab, who was seen in news recently, is the Prime Minister of which country?
54. What is India’s rank in the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) India annual report?
55. Which state government has recently launched the ‘Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana’?
(a) Uttar Pradesh
56. What is the name of the humanoid robot, which was recently unveiled by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)?
(b) Nagar Haveli
57. Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL) of India recently signed an MoU to assist the Petroleum Authority of which country?
58. Which is the most polluted city in India, according to Greenpeace India’s recent report?
59. Which state is the first in the country to implement agricultural land leasing policy?
(a) Himachal Pradesh
60. Which defence Force of India has recently signed an MoU with Geological Survey of India?
(a) Indian Army
(b) Indian Coast Guard
(c) Indian Air Force
(d) Indian Navy