31. National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) has recently partnered with which global organisation to establish a ‘Communication Resource Unit’?
(b) International Labour Organisation
(c) World Trade Organization
(d) International Monetary Fund
32. India’s first and biggest walk-through aviary with over 100 species of birds, was recently inaugurated in which city?
33. What is the name of the national award, that is given to a person for meritorious act of human nature in saving the life of a person?
(a) Jeevan Raksha Padak
(b) Raksha Puraskar
(c) Jeevan Shakti Padak
(d) Bharat Jeevan Padak
34. ‘Shiv Bhojan’ scheme, which is aimed at providing a meal to the poor at subsidized rates, was recently launched in which state?
(c) Tamil Nadu
35. The first edition of Ganga-Volga dialogue was recently held in New Delhi, to enhance the bilateral co-operation between India and which country?
36. The International Summit on Women in STEM– “Visualizing the Future: New Skylines”, was recently held in which city?
(b) New Delhi
37. What is the theme of the National Voter’s Day celebrated across the country?
(a) Electoral Literacy for Stronger Democracy
(b) Voting Rights for All
(c) Ethical Voting
(d) Sab Se Pehle Voting
38. India signed and MoU with the World Bank for the Agri-business and Rural Transformation Project of which state?
(c) Madhya Pradesh
39. Which Indian Private sector bank has recently launched its wealth management platform called ‘Pioneer Banking’?
(a) ICICI Bank
(b) HDFC Bank
(c) Axis Bank
(d) Industrial Bank
40. Which steel plant of India was recently awarded at the WEF Annual meet, for being included in the WEF’s Lighthouse Network?
(a) Salem Steel Plant
(b) Tata Steel Kalinganagar
(c) Vijaynagar Steel Plant
(d) Vishakhapatnam Steel Plant
41. The Global Consortium for Digital Currency Governance was recently announced by which organisation?
(a) World Bank
(b) World Economic Forum
(c) International Monetary Fund
(d) World Trade Organization
42. Jair Messias Bolsonaro, who has arrived India to attend the Republic Day celebrations as chief guest, is the President of which country?
43. India has signed an agreement with which country to upgrade Ashuganj-Akhaura road into 4-lane highway?
44. When is the International Day of Education observed every year ?
(a) January 21
(b) January 22
(c) January 23
(d) January 24
45. Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD) has recently signed an MoU with which of the following organizations?
(a) World Bank
(b) Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
(c) Asian Development Bank
(d) BRICS Bank