16. Which Hindi word is chosen as the ‘Oxford Hindi Word of 2019’ by the Oxford University Press?
17. Union Social Justice Minister has recently inaugurated the Composite Regional Centre for empowerment of persons with disabilities in which city?
(b) Port Blair
18. Which Virus was the cause of pneumonia epidemic in China in January 2020?
(c) Ebola virus
(d) Epstein virus
19. The skill development centre to train tribals, named ‘Sardar Valabhbhai Patel Centre for Empowerment and Livelihoods’, is to be set up in which state?
20. Who is recently appointed as the Foreign Secretary of India?
(a) Vivek Goenka
(b) Sanjay Rastogi
(c) Harsh Vardhan Shringla
(d) Vijay Gokhale
21. The Government of India and the state government of Assam recently signed a tripartite agreement with which tribal group?
22. Which state assembly recently passed a resolution to abolish the state’s legislative council?
(b) Andhra Pradesh
23. The world’s smallest gold coin, which features Albert Einstein, is recently released by which country?
24. Who has been appointed as the chief executive of Indian Bank’s Association (IBA)?
(a) Dheeraj Rastogi
(b) Raveesh Kuman
(c) Sunil Mehta
(d) Sanjana Kapoor
25. Which legendary Indian sportsperson was awarded with the prestigious ‘Padma Vibhushan’ award recently?
(a) Sachin Tendulkar
(b) Mary Kom
(c) Milkha Singh
(d) Sania Mirza
26. According to the Economic Intelligence Unit, which Indian city was ranked No. 1 in the world rankings of fastest-growing urban areas?
27. How many personalities were selected for the ‘Padma Bhushan’ award, on the republic day 2020?
28. The National Tourism Conference of the year 2020 was recently organized in which Indian city?
29. Mark Rutte, who was seen in news recently, is the Prime Minister of which country?
30. Which city plays host to the annual event ‘Bharat Parv, 2020’ which celebrates the spirit of India?
(b) New Delhi