196. Fausta, a female black rhino, believed to be the world’s oldest rhino, had recently died in Tanzanian conservation area. What is the IUCN status of the black rhinos?
(a) Least concern
(c) Critically Endangered
(d) Near threatened
197. Which state is going to observe “No Vehicle Day” on the first day of every month in 2020?
(a) Himachal Pradesh
198. Where was the event held to commemorate the 76th Anniversary of the First Flag Hoisting by Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose?
(d) Andaman and Nicobar Island
199. Which state is going to conduct its maiden snow leopard survey?
(b) Himachal Pradesh
200. Which ministry is set to launch “Santusht” portal for rapid grievance redressal for the employers and the employees?
(a) Ministry of Commerce and Industry
(b) Ministry of Finance
(c) Ministry of Labor and Employment
(d) Ministry of Human Resource Development
201. Who is going to head the recently constituted task force for developing the National Infrastructure Pipeline?
(a) Cabinet Secretary
(b) Economic Affairs Secretary
(c) Revenue Secretary
(d) Finance Secretary
202. The dornier aircraft, that was recently inducted into the Otters Squadron, belongs to which category?
(a) Reconnaissance aircraft
(b) Light Utility aircraft
(c) Surveillance aircraft
(d) Strategic Airlifter
203. Captain Vikram Batra, after whom Delhi is to rename it’s Mukarba Chowk, was martyred in which war?
(a) Sino-Indian war of 1962
(b) Indo-Pakistan war of 1947
(c) Kargil War
(d) Bangladesh Liberation War
204. Which country’s only Olympic medalist, Kimia Alizadeh has announced to leave her country?
205. Haitham bin Tariq al-Said became the new Sultan of which country?
206. Which country was affected by ‘Megablaze’ in December 2019 to January 2020?
207. Recently which organization released the ‘ National Strategy for Financial Inclusion (NSFI) report’?
(a) Reserve Bank of India
(b) National Stock Exchange
(c) NITI Aayog
(d) Indian Institute of Public Administration