166. Which city is host to the 107th edition of the Indian Science Congress (ISC)?
(a) New Delhi
167. Who received the famous ‘Sangita Kalanithi’ award of the Music Academy, recently?
(a) S. Sowmya
(b) Sudha Ragunathan
(c) Bombay Jeyashree
(d) Aruna Sairam
168. After Indore at first rank, which cities ranked second and third (in first quarter) in Swachh Survekshan League, 2020, released recently?
(a) Ahmedaba and Jaipur
(b) Gurugram and Bengaluru
(c) Pune and Bhubaneswar
(d) Bhopal and Surat
169. The agreement on the prohibition of attack against nuclear installations and facilities was signed in 1988 between which two countries?
(a) US and USSR
(b) USSR and China
(c) India and Pakistan
(d) India and USSR
170. From which Indian organization, the four personnel have been selected for training in Russia for the Gaganyaan Mission, that is going to be launched in 2022?
(d) Indian Navy
171. Who will launch the “Earthshot Prize” to motivate new solution to tackle climate crisis?
(a) Duke of Cambridge
(b) Queen Elizabeth II
(c) Duke of Sussex
(d) Prince of Wales
172. Who will be the head of the recently created Sainya Karta Vibhag?
(a) Prime Minister
(b) Defence Minister
(c) Finance Minister
(d) Chief of Defence Staff
173 . Which nation has recently banned the ‘reef toxic’ sunscreen?
(b) New Zealand
174. Michael Debabrata Patra has been appointed as:
(a) Deputy Governor of Reserve Bank of India
(b) Chairman of National Stock Exchange
(c) Chairman of Telecom Regulatory Authority of India
(d) Chairman of Indian Council of Medical Research
175. in which state was the Bhogi celebrated in January 2020?
(a) Himachal Pradesh
176. Which country officially launched the world’s largest radio telescope ‘FAST’?
177. The US was recently praised by the UAE for its role in the Global Coalition against Daesh. What is the other name for Daesh?
(a) Al Qaeda
178. Which is the world’s first major city to celebrate the start of the 2020 New Year and new decade?
179. What aspect of agriculture is focused upon by Krishi Karman Award?
(d) Water Management
180. What is the aim of the recently formed Akhil Bharatiya Gujarati Samaj Sankalan Samiti?
(a) Include NRIs in the State’s development process
(b) Include non-resident Gujaratis in the state’s development process
(c) Include persons of Indian origin in state’s development process
(d) Include Indians outside Gujarat in the development process