151. Which state has recently declared 2020 as the year of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and has signed MoUs with tech firms for AI research?
(a) Andhra Pradesh
152. According to the recent data from the Ministry of Forest Environment and Climate Change (MoEFCC), what is the total number of tiger deaths occurred in India during 2019?
153. Sunita Lakra, who announced her retirement recently, is a famous Indian player of which Sports?
154. Which state has recently announced a scheme to deliver sand to customer’s doorstep from January 2, 2020?
(c) Andhra Pradesh
155. Umaro Cissoko Embalo was recently elected as the President of which country?
156. Who was recently presented with the ‘Lokmanya Tilak National Journalism Award‘?
(a) Ravish Kumar
(b) Arnabh Goswami
(c) Shekar Gupta
(d) Sanjay Gupta
157. What is the new integrated helpline number of the Indian Railways, launched recently?
158. What is the annual financial assistance given to eligible farmers under the PM-KISAN scheme?
(a) Rs. 10000
(b) Rs. 8000
(c) Rs. 6000
(d) Rs. 5000
159. On January 2, 2020, Prakash Parv was celebrated as birth anniversary of which Sikh Guru?
(a) Guru Harkrishan Sahib
(b) Guru Har Rai
(c) Guru Gobind Singh
(d) Guru Teg Bahadur
160. Which country was the largest source of foreign direct investment (FDI) in India during the first half of the financial year 2019-2020?
161. ISRO is to set up its second launch port in Tamilnadu for SSLV. What does SSLV stand for?
(a) Space Satellite Launch Vehicle
(b) Speed Satellite Launch Vehicle
(c) Small Satellite Launch Vehicle
(d) Solar Satellite Launch Vehicle
162. What is the estimated cost of the new Chandrayaan -3 project, as per the announcement of ISRO?
(a) Rs. 600 Crore
(b) Rs. 500 Crore
(c) Rs. 400 Crore
(d) Rs. 300 Crore
163. Which satellite would be launched on January 17, 2020 as the first satellite of the year 2020?
(b) GSAT 29
(c) GSAT 17
(d) GSAT 11
164. Who was recently reappointed as the Chairman of Railway Board?
(a) Vinod Kumar Yadav
(b) Rajesh Agrawal
(c) Purnendu Sekhar Mishra
(d) Vishwesh Chaube
165. What is the name of the award to be given to the states for good agricultural production, by the Prime Minister?
(a) Krishi Samman
(b) Krishi Samridhi
(c) Krishi Karman
(d) Krishi Keerthi