136. Common Service Centre (CSC) recently partnered with which bank for sale of FASTags?
(a) Airtel Payment Bank
(b) Paytm Payment Bank
(c) State Bank of India
(d) Equitas Bank
137. ArogyaSri Scheme, which is an initiative to provide free medical treatment to the poor, is the flagship scheme of which state?
(b) Andhra Pradesh
(d) Tamil Nadu
138. Which film won the ‘Best Motion picture- drama’ award in the Golden Globe awards 2020?
(a) Once Upon A Time in Hollywood
(c) Missing Link
139. Which famous actor won the ‘Best Actor in a Motion Picture – Drama’ award in the Golden Globe awards 2020?
(a) George MacKay
(b) Dean-Charles Chapman
(c) Joaquin Phoenix
(d) Brad Pitt
140. Qassim Soleimani ,who was killed in the US air strike was the Military Commander of which country?
141. Manav Thakkar, who is in news recently, is a famous personality of which sports?
(c) Table Tennis
142. When is the World Braille day celebrated every year?
(a) January 2
(b) January 3
(c) January 4
(d) January 5
143. Raisina Dialogue is an annual multi-lateral conference organized by which Ministry?
(a) Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
(b) Ministry of External Affairs
(c) Ministry of Finance
(d) Ministry of Corporate Affairs
144. The first silk processing plant of the Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) is set up in which state, to boost production of Patola sarees?
(d) Madhya Pradesh
145. The Transport Department of which state recently launched a helpline for women called ‘Damini’?
(a) Uttar Pradesh
146. Which is the first country to ban sun screens, that are toxic to coral reefs and sea life?
(d) Papua New Guinea
147. Which Indian city hosts the All India Police Judo Cluster Championship 2019?
(c) New Delhi
148. The National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) Academy is to be established in which city?
149. Ratna Ojha, who recently passed away was a theater artist and activist of which state?
(d) West Bengal
150. The Prime Minister of India recently inaugurated five Young Scientists Labs of which organisation?
(a) Indian Space Research Organisation, ISRO
(b) Defence Research and Development Organisation, DRDO
(c) Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, BARC
(d) Department of Atomic Energy, DAE