121. Peter Handke, who received the Nobel Literature prize,belongs to which country?
122. The 37th National Symposium of Heads of Police Training Institutions is being held in which Indian city?
123. Which country is to host the 36th International Geological Congress?
124. Who has been recently crowned Miss World Asia 2019?
(a) Suman Rao
(b) Anukreethy Vas
(c) Shreya Shanker
(d) Shivani Jadhav
125. The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has issued a draft notification on December 15, 2019, to regulate the registration of which type of vehicles?
(a) Petrol Vehicle
(c) Diesel Vehicle
(d) Luxury Vehicle
126. Which paramilitary force has launched the first ever matrimonial site for its staff?
127. Police of which state has recently received the President Colours Award -2019?
(a) Andhra Pradesh
128. Which Union Territory unveiled a start up policy of the Industries Department?
129. Which site has been selected for sample collection on asteroid Bennu?
130. Recently, the Indian troops serving with the UNMISS received the UN Medal for their dedication and sacrifice. The UNMISS is in service to which country?
(b) South Sudan
131. Five US tech giants are currently facing lawsuits over the death of child labourers in cobalt mines in which country?
(a) Democratic Republic of Congo
(d) Sierra Leone
132. Which neighbouring country of India was recently criticised for providing special permits for the royal family of Qatar to hunt vulnerable species Hou bara Bustards?
(c) Sri Lanka
133. Which joint military exercise was recently concluded by Nepal and India?
(a) Yudh Abhyas
(c) Hand in Hand
(d) Surya Kiran
134. In December, the MSME ministry launched which of these products produced by women of militancy affected areas of J&K?
(a) Khadi Rumal
(b) Kashmiri Rug
(c) Papier mache crafts
(d) Pashmina shawls
135. The Ilisu Dam, which has been in the news recently, is in which country?