106. National Anti-Doping Agency (NADA) has selected which Bollywood actor as its brand ambassador?
(a) Akshay Kumar
(b) Salman Khan
(c) Suniel Shetty
(d) Imran Hasmi
107. Which rank has been achieved by India in the Climate Change Performance Index?
108. ‘Iron Union 12’, a joint military exercise of USA with which other country?
109. The first fully electronic flight in the world recently took off from which country?
110. Which country has topped the medal tally of 13th South Asian Games-2019?
111. Which country is to be the partner country of India at the BioAsia-2020 conference?
112. The International Union for the Conservation of Nature (IUCN) has recently added how many species to List of Threatened Species?
113. Union Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH) has launched a pilot project for using FASTags for parking purposes in which city?
(d) New Delhi
114. Which city organized the Symposium on Scope of Science of Ayurveda in Global Health?
(c) New Delhi
115. The Legislative Assembly of which state has passed Disha Bill, 2019 recently?
(a) Andhra Pradesh
(d) West Bengal
116. International Universal Health Coverage Day is observed on which date?
(a) December 9
(b) December 10
(c) December 11
(d) December 12
117. Recently established trust “InvIT Trust” belongs to which Indian authority?
118. George Laurer,who recently passed away was the inventor of which service?
(b) Bar Code
119. Which country has become the sixth largest oil supplier of India?
120. Which state government is to set up a virtual police station?
(c) Madhya Pradesh
(d) Andhra Pradesh