76. According to recent report, which police station is the best police station of India?
(a) Ajk Burhanpur Police Station
(b) Balasinor Police Station
(c) Aberdeen Police Station
(d) Bakani Police Station
77. Which state has launched Anti Depredation Squads in forests to avoid human-wildlife conflicts?
(a) Arunachal Pradesh
78. Which railway station has become the 5500th station of India to get free wifi facility?
(a) Hazaribagh Railway Station
(b) Arigada Railway Station
(c) Mahuamilan Railway Station
(d) Ranchi Railway Station
79. Which state has distributed free laptops to Plus Two (+2) meritorious students under the ‘Biju Sashaktikaran Yojana’?
(a) West Bengal
80. The provisions of the Citizenship (Amendment) Bill, 2019 are not applicable to tribal areas of which state?
81. Who has been appointed as the new chairman of National Stock Exchange?
(a) Vipin Anand
(b) Ashok Chawla
(c) T C Suseel Kumar
(d) Girish Chandra Chatur
82. 5th edition of annual ‘MED – Mediterranean Dialogues’ is being held in which city?
83. Global Migration Report 2020 is published by which organization?
(b) International Organisation for Migration
(c) League of Nations
84. The Diwali – Power of One- 2019’ awards were organized in which city?
(a) New Delhi
(d) New York
85. Which country has recently recorded the first polio case in 27 years?
86. Who won the Miss Universe 2019 title?
(a) Tyler Perry
(b) Vartika Singh
(c) Zozibini Tunzi
(d) Catriona Gray
87. Who has been recently elected the youngest-ever as PM of Finland?
(a) Sanna Marin
(b) Katri Kulmuni
(c) Li Andersson
(d) Antti Lindtman
88. International Anti-Corruption Day is being observed on December 9,2019 under which theme?
(a) The Power of People’s pressure
(b) United Against Corruption
(c) Fight Corruption
(d) End of Corruption
89. Which city in Karnataka recently conducted a Human Library event?
90. The famous pilgrimage centre Omkareshwar, recently in news, belongs to which Indian state?
(b) Jammu and Kashmir
(c) Madhya Pradesh