46. International Day for the Abolition of Slavery is observed on which date?
(a) November 30
(b) December 1
(c) December 2
(d) December 3
47. The National Pollution Control Day is observed on 2 December every year in order to honor the lives that were lost because of the Bhopal gas calamity. The calamity occurred due to discharge of which gas?
(b) Methyl Isocyanate
(c) Propyl Isocyanate
48. Which spacecraft of NASA has recently found the crashed Indian Moon lander Vikram?
49. Carl XVI Gustaf, who is on a visit to India, is the King of which country?
50. Who is the author of the book ‘The Vault of Vishnu’?
(a) Ashwin Sanghi
(b) Amish Tripathi
(c) Devdutt Pattanaik
(d) Sunil Dalal
51. Who recently became the 1st woman of Indian Navy to fly Dornier surveillance aircraft?
(b) Punita Arora
(c) Shaliza Dhami
(d) Minty Agarwal
52. Which Income Tax Act will be amended by the Taxation Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2019?
(a) Income Tax Act 1922
(b) Income Tax Act 1962
(c) Income Tax Act 1961
(d) Income Tax Act 2018
53. Who has been appointed as the new President of Mauritius?
(a) Ameenah Gurib-Fakim
(b) Pravind Jugnauth
(c) Pritivirajsing Roopun
(d) Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
54. International Day of Persons with Disabilities was celebrated on December 3 under which theme?
(a) Empowering persons with disabilities
(b) The Future is Accessible
(c) Ensuring inclusiveness and equality
(d) Transformation towards sustainable and resilient society for all
55. Who took charge as the Commander-in-Chief of Andaman & Nicobar Command?
(a) Sam Manekshaw
(b) Podali Shankar Rajeshwar
(c) Bipin Rawat
(d) Amarjeet Singh Bedi
56. Which state won the Best State Award in cadaveric organ donation?
57. The railway station of which city has been certified as first ever ‘Eat Right Station’ by FSSAI for food safety and hygiene?
58. India is to set up Healthcare Innovation Centre with the help of which country?
59. According to Euro Monitor International, which one is the rank of Delhi in the list top 100 destinations of the world?
59. What is the strike range of nuclear-capable Prithvi-II missile whose night trial was recently conducted?
(a) 250 Kms
(b) 350 Kms
(c) 422 Kms
(d) 450 K
60. India Ranking Society has been established to rank which type of public facilities?
(c) Educational institutes