181. Arak Nuclear Reactor, which is currently being redeveloped, is in which country?
(a) North Korea
182. As per the recently released report by Global Alliance on Health and Pollution, which country saw the most deaths due to pollution?
183. Where is Chaukhandi Stupa, an ASI protected site where Chinese sign boards were installed recently?
(a) Uttar Pradesh
(b) Madhya Pradesh
184. The recently unveiled long distance CNG bus project was executed by which natural gas distribution?
(a) Indraprastha Gas Ltd
(b) Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
(c) Reliance Petroleum Ltd
(d) Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd
185. Which government is going to conduct ‘Night Walk’ to promote women empowerment?
(b) Andhra Pradesh
185. In which state, India’s first university for transgender community will be opened?
(a) Uttar Pradesh
(d) Andhra Pradesh
186. Pakistan, one among the three countries in the world with Polio endemic, is planning to import Polio markers from India. Which are the other two countries:
(a) Afghanistan and Mongolia
(b) Nigeria and South Africa
(c) Afghanistan and Nigeria
(d) Nigeria and Kenya
187. Which organisation gives forecast on general locust situation to the global community?
188. Which of the following is called the Falcon Capital of the World?
189. Which of the following is the only ape found in India?
(c) Hoolock Gibbon
190. Which American firm is developing the Project Kuiper, which is to launch thousands of satellites into space?
(d) Blue Origin
191. Which fighter aircraft, that was recently retired, is also known as Bahadur?
(a) MiG 27
(c) Mirage 2000
192. The centre is consulting with the states and UTs for the 2020 Shehri Samriridhi Ursav – which is used to create awareness about which government initiative?
(a) DAY- NULM
(c) PM KISAN
(d) National Rural Livelihood Mission
193. The government recently made Aadhaar linking for Vaya Vandana Yojana mandatory. Who are the beneficiaries under this Vaya Vandana Yojana?
(a) Widows of the armed personnel
(b) Senior citizens
(c) Physically challenged persons
(d) Destitute women
194. Who is the world’s longest serving president, recently in news when IMF asked him to declare his assets before availing financial assistance?
(a) Teodoro Mbasogo
(b) Robert Mugabe
(c) Hun Sen
(d) Hassanal Bolkiah
195. Mauritius accused UK of committing ‘Crimes against Humanity’ for refusing to allow people to return to their homes. This accusation is in reference to their homes. This accusation is in reference to which island?
(b) Sri Lanka