166. Which port was recently brought under the Chabahar Agreement?
167. Manuel Marrero Cruz is the Prime Minister of which country?
168. The National Farmers Day is celebrated in honour of which Indian Prime Minister?
(a) Gulzarilal Nanda
(b) Morarji Desai
(c) Chandra Shekhar
(d) Charan Singh
169. The Kirtipur Girls’ Hostel was constructed by the Indian Government for the armed police force of which country?
170. India’s National Mathematics Day is celebrated on 22 December each year. It is to commemorate which person?
(d) Srinivasa Ramanujan
171. What is Ursids that was recently mentioned in the news?
(a) Meteor Shower
172. FDA has recently approved Ervedo. What is Ervebo?
(a) Ebola vaccine
(b) Measles vaccine
(c) Small pox vaccine
(d) Polio vaccine
173. The government had recently notified rules on microdot identifiers. Microdot technology is used for what purpose?
(a) Vehicle ID
174. Shahid Beheshti Port, sometimes seen in the news, is located in which country?
175. The newly inaugurated DNA analysis centre in Chandigarh was established under which fund?
(a) National Small Savings Fund
(b) Enterprise Fund
(c) Nirbhaya Fund
(d) Provident Fund
176. The Kanal Istanbul project connects the Sea of Marmara with which sea?
(a) Red Sea
(b) Black Sea
(c) Arabian Sea
(d) Bohani Sea
177. When is National Consumer Day observed?
(a) March 15
(b) December 24
(c) March 14
(d) December 25
178. What is thermal inversion which caused Iran to close down its schools recently?
(a) A type of heat wave
(b) Drought-like condition
(c) Hot air held close to the ground by cold air above
(d) Cooler air held close to the ground by the hot air above
179. Which app was recently released by the president to improve access to blood banks?
(a) Red Cross App
(b) Blood Cross App Friends2Support
180. Which region of Africa was recently deemed as the most unequal on the continent by UNDP in terms of income?
(a) North Africa
(b) West Africa
(c) East Africa
(d) South Africa