151. The recently conducted exercise ‘Apharan’ involves which arm of the armed forces?
(a) Indian Army
(b) Indian Navy
(c) Indian Air Force
Which country recently became the first to recognize the Indian Pharmacopoeia?
(c) Saudi Arabia
152. What aspect does the recently launched EChO Network deal with?
(a) Indian ecology and environment
(b) Indian foreign policy
(c) Indian military technology
(d) India’s satellite network
153. What is Pinaka which was recently tested in Chandipur of Odisha?
(a) Cruise Missile
(d) Artillery Missile
154. What is Boeing’s Starliner spacecraft that is being tested?
(a) Solar space probe
(b) Mars space probe
(c) Astronaut capsule
(d) Jupiter space probe
155. The Kuril Island is being disputed between which two countries?
(a) Japan and South Korea
(b) Japan and Russia
(c) Russia and Ukraine
(d) Russia and USA
156. RBI’s Operation Twist is meant for tackling which issue?
(b) Hardening in long tenor bond yields
(c) Liquidity crunch in NBFC
(d) Low transfer of rate cuts
157. The ‘Cricket 4 Good’ is a partnership program of ICC with which international body?
(a) Olympic committee
158. The Kambala sport, which is to get its own museum, involves the use of which animal?
159. The ‘Nine Dash Line’, which is to be contested at the UN, is in which water body?
(a) South China Sea
(b) North Atlantic Ocean
(c) East Philippine sea
(d) Arctic Ocean
160. The Nord Stream 2 is a gas pipeline project between which two countries?
(a) Russia and Turkey
(b) Germany and Turkey
(c) Russia and Germany
161. The International Criminal Court, which is seeking to look into war crimes in West Asia, was established by which treaty?
(a) Geneva Convention
(b) Rome Statute
(c) Vienna Convention
(d) Kyoto Protocol
162. The Apex court of which country recently became the first for holding the government responsible for climate action?
163. The humanoid robot capable of mirroring human actions, T-HR3, was launched by which firm?
(c) Toyota Motor Corp.
164. USA’s legislation DASKA provides for sanctions against which country?
165. Harbin Ice Festival is celebrated by which country?
(d) South Korea