136. The scientists at the IIT-H developed a ‘memristor’ for detecting Bovine Serum Albumin. Which of the following is not a feature of this ‘memristor’?
(a) SET switching
(b) RESET switching
(c) Metal electrodes
(d) None of the above
137. The Centre is planning to initiate ‘Saksham Anganwadi’ scheme through which of its ministries?
(a) Ministry of health and family welfare
(b) Ministry of science and technology
(c) Ministry of women and child development
(d) Ministry of human resource development
138.Which sportsman was recently named “BBC Sports Personality of the year 2019”?
(a) Lewis Hamilton
(b) Ben Stokes
(c) Jos Buttler
(d) Eoin Morgan
139. What is the name of the trilateral naval exercise held between India, the US and Japan?
140. India’s Supreme Court has decided to examine the constitutional validity of the Citizenship Amendment Act. Which part of the constitution deal with citizenship in India?
(a) Part I
(b) Part II
(c) Part III
(d) Part IV
141. The Odisha Cabinet has approved SAMRIDHI. What is it?
(a) Agriculture policy
(b) Healthcare policy
(c) Education policy
(d) Trade policy
142. Which is the first North East State to implement e-cabinet solution?
(d) Arunachal Pradesh
143. Where is the Bharat Vandana Park being constructed?
(a) New Delhi
(d) Uttar Pradesh
144. The Abraham Koshy Committee was constituted for which organisation?
145. The Jalasathi program was launched by which state government?
(b) Andhra Pradesh
(d) Tamil Nadu
146. What is Andhra Pradesh’s OCTOPUS?
(a) Science research institute
(b) Water management authority
(c) Anti-encroachment drive
(d) Counter-terrorism unit
147. Which state is in talks to develop 3 decentralized capitals instead of one?
(c) Andhra Pradesh
148. The upcoming 2020 Raisinia Dialogue is to deal with what topic?
(a) Infrastructure Development
(c) Climate Change
(d) Wildlife conservation
149. The Mukhyamantri Suposhan Abhiyan is a scheme of which state?
(c) West Bengal
150. The INDRA 2019 bilateral exercise involves which arms of the armed forces?
(b) Air Force
(d) All of the above