121. ERO NET, which was in news recently, is a portal of which autonomous organisation of India?
(a) All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
(b) Election Commission of India (ECI)
(c) Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
(d) Airports Economic Regulatory Authority (AERA)
122. Who was recently named as the nominee for the proposed Delimitation Commission for Jammu and Kashmir?
(a) Sunil Arora
(b) Sushil Chandra
(c) Om Prakash Rawat
(d) A K Jyoti
123. The first Bird-ringing station of the country with support of a state government, is to be built in which state/ UT?
(a) Arunachal Pradesh
124. Which Taxi-hailing start-up recently integrated with the Himmat application of Delhi Police?
125. Which global financial institution is set to grant $450 million loan to India for Atal Bhujal Yojana (ABHY)?
(a) Asian Development Bank
(b) World Bank
(c) Asian Infrastructure Investment
(d) New Development Bank
126. Who is the head of the High level expert group on farm exports, recently set up by the 15th Finance Commission?
(a) N K Singh
(b) U K Sinha
(c) Tapan Ray
(d) Sanjiv Puri
127. Which organisation has recently initiated the process of capturing district-wise data on origin of export goods?
(a) Export and Import Bank of India
(b) Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs
(c) NITI Aayog
(d) Export Promotion Council
128. As per the recent report of World Population Review, what is the rank of India in the ‘Largest Economy of the World’ list?
129. Which city plays host to the ‘3rd Global Ministerial Conference on Road Safety’?
130. What is the name of the storm which hit the United Kingdom in February 2020?
131. The ‘Task Force on Blue Economy for Sustainable Development’ is a collaboration between India and which country?
132. ‘Berlinale’ is the 70th edition of which famous festival, which is set to be inaugurated in Germany?
(a) Berlin Food Festival
(b) Berlin Film Festival
(c) Berlin Defence Show
(d) Berlin Arts Fair
133. Which state government has recently launched a scheme named ‘Nadu-Nedu’, for modernising hospitals?
(b) Andhra Pradesh
(d) Tamil Nadu
134. Chief Minister Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (CMAPS) and the Yuva Udyamita Vikas Abhiyan (YUVA) are the schemes of which state government?
(b) Madhya Pradesh
(c) Uttar Pradesh
135. Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses (IDSA), was renamed after which former Union Minister?
(a) Arun Jaitley
(b) Sushma Swaraj
(c) Manohar Parikkar
(d) George Fernandes