106. Which is the first and only private firm to build and deliver research ships in India?
(a) Titagarh Wagons Ltd
(b) Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers
(c) Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited
(d) Goa Shipyard
107. What is the theme of the 56th Munich Security Conference (MSC) 2020?
(b) Sustainable Development Goals
(c) We Can Work Together
(d) Security for All
108. What is the name of the third corporate passenger train of India?
(a) Tejas Express
(b) Kashi Mahakal Express
(c) Kashi Indore Express
(d) Kashi Vishwanath Express
109. ‘Kambala’ is a traditional sport of which state?
(b) Andhra Pradesh
(d) Tamil Nadu
110. Yash Bharti Award is the highest award of which Indian state/UT?
(c) Uttar Pradesh
111. Which state commenced operations of India’s first Inter-City Electric Bus service?
112. As per the recent ‘Military Balance’ report, the defence modernisation of which country led to higher military spending by the US?
113. Which country has recently developed a recovery-plasma to treat COVID-19 infected patients?
114. ‘Yodhavu’ (Warrior), a mobile application for curbing drug menace, is an initiative of which state?
(c) Andhra Pradesh
115. What is the current accounting year of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
(a) April – March
(b) July – June
(c) January – December
(d) May – April
116. What is the objective of the ‘CREDAI Awaas’ mobile application, recently launched by CREDAI?
(a) Redressal of Consumer Grievance
(b) Ease of purchase of Residential properties
(c) Geo-tagging of Residential properties
(d) Approval for Residential properties
117. Which city was host to the India-Bangladesh SAMPRITI-IX joint military exercise?
118. As of 2020, which is the only Bollywood movie to win 13 Filmfare Awards?
(a) Uri: The Surgical Strike
(b) Article 15
(c) Saand Ki Aankh
(d) Gully Boy
119. What is the theme of Telangana’s biotechnology and life sciences forum ‘BioAsia 2020’?
(a) Life Science for all
(b) Today for Tomorrow
(c) Instrumental Life Sciences
(d) Better Bio-tech
120. Appreciate and Commend’ is a scheme of which state, which aims to honour outstanding Police officers?
(d) Andhra Pradesh