91. Which product is recently banned in all airports and aircrafts, by the Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS)?
(d) Face masks
92. Who was recently appointed as the new President of the Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICAI)?
(a) Atul Kumar Gupta
(b) T.N. Manoharan
(c) Naina Lal Kidwai
(d) N D Gupta
93. Wendell Rodricks, who passed away recently, was associated with which field?
(b) Fashion Designing
94. Amit Panghal, who was seen in news recently, is a famous personality associated with which sports?
(d) Weight lifting
95. ‘Apiary on Wheels’ is an initiative of which statutory body of India?
(a) National Commission for Women
(b) National Commission for Minorities
(c) National Commission for Backward Classes
(d) Khadi and Village Industries Commission
96. ‘Pyaar ka Paudha’ (a plant of love), is a campaign of which state, for promoting planting of trees?
(a) Madhya Pradesh
(b) Arunachal Pradesh
97. Rajiv Bansal has been appointed as chairman and managing director of which Indian airline?
(a) Air Asia India
(b) Air India
(c) Spice Jet
98. INS Jamuna of Indian Navy is set to conduct hydrographic surveys in which neighbouring country of India?
(a) Sri Lanka
99. Who was recently appointed as the new Finance Secretary of India?
(a) Rajiv Kumar
(b) Ajay Narayan Jha
(c) Debasish Panda
(d) Krishnamurthy Subramanian
100. Which Indian player was recently named ‘Player of the Year for 2019’, by the International Hockey Federation (FIH)?
(a) Manpreet Singh
(b) Mandeep Singh
(d) Harmanpreet Singh
101. Rishi Sunak recently became the first Indian-origin Finance Minister of which country?
(a) United States
(b) United Kingdom
102. Rajinder K Pachauri, who recently passed away, was the founder of which Indian research institute?
(a) The Energy Resources Institute (TERI)
(b) Centre for Science and Environment
(c) Agharkar Research Institute
(d) National Institute of Plant Genome Research
103. As of 2020, which Indian Telecom operator is the second most valuable mobile operator in Asia?
(b) Bharti Airtel
(c) Vodafone Idea
104. Lethpora, where a memorial to the CRPF personnel killed in Pulwama attack was inaugurated, is situated in which state/UT?
(a) New Delhi
(b) Jammu and Kashmir
105. The National Maritime Heritage Complex (NMHC) is to be set up in which Indian state?
(c) Tamil Nadu