76. The 2nd BIMSTEC Disaster Management Exercise, 2020 has been conducted in which city?
77. As per the notification of the Ministry of health and family welfare, which component will be treated as ‘drugs’ from April 1, 2020?
(a) Medical Devices
(c) Raw material of drugs
78. What is the official name of the virus outbreak from China, as per the World Health Organisation?
79. What does ‘GSP’ stand for, in the context of India- US trade?
(a) Globalised System of Preferences
(b) Generalized System of Preferences
(c) Globalised System of Partners
(d) Generalized System of Partners
80. Who has been appointed as the chairman of the newly formed space PSU, New Space India Ltd (NSIL)?
(a) Ajay Karthikeyan
(b) K Sivan
(c) G Narayanan
(d) Sivaji Ganesan
81. ‘PehleSafety’ is an Internet safety campaign of which major technological company?
82. Gulmarg, where the National winter games event is set to be held, is located in which state/UT?
(b) Arunachal Pradesh
(d) Jammu and Kashmir
83. Which state government recently launched toll-free helpline numbers for students to resolve their queries by experts?
(b) Uttar Pradesh
(c) West Bengal
84. ‘We Think Digital’ is a digital literacy program of which global technological company?
85. Where is the Headquarters of the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) located?
86. The School Health and Wellness Ambassador initiative has been launched under which scheme?
(a) Swachh Bharat Mission
(b) Ayushman Bharat
(c) Poshan Abhiyaan
(d) Fit India Movement
87. What is the theme of the ‘World Radio Day, 2020’, observed on February 13?
(a) Radio and Diversity
(b) Radio across World
(c) Radio and Multilingualism
(d) Connecting through Air
88. Pradhan Mantri Van Dhan Yojana is the flagship scheme of which Union Ministry?
(a) Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
(b) Ministry of Tribal Affairs
(c) Ministry of Earth Sciences
(d) Ministry of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries
89. What is the capital package recently approved for infusion in three state-owned general insurance companies?
(a) Rs. 1000 Cr
(b) Rs. 2500 Cr
(c) Rs. 3000 Cr
(d) Rs. 5000 Cr
90. The Direct Tax ‘Vivad Se Vishwas’ scheme is to cover pending litigation of which tribunal, as per the recent approval by the Union Cabinet?
(a) Debt Recovery Tribunal
(b) National Company Law Tribunal
(c) Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal
(d) Armed Forces Tribunal