46. Which Indian celebrity is at the top spot in the latest brand valuation study by Duff & Phelps?
(a) Akshay Kumar
(b) Virat Kohli
(c) M S Dhoni
(d) Deepika Padukone
47. Which famous writer recently received the Mystic Kalinga Literary Award (Indian and Global Languages)?
(a) Manoj Das
(b) Kiran Desai
(c) Arundhati Roy
(d) A.K. Ramanujan
48. The fifth India-Russia Military Industrial Conference was recently organised in which city?
(b) New Delhi
49. Which organisation is set to release Digital Payments Index (DPI), which will assess the digitalisation of payments in the country?
(a) NITI Aayog
(b) National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
(c) Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
(d) National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM)
50. Which state/UT has recently renamed its Public Health Engineering, Irrigation and Flood Control Department as the ‘Jal Shakti Department’?
(a) New Delhi
(b) Himachal Pradesh
(c) Jammu and Kashmir
51. The indigenous air to ground missile ‘Khagantak’, which was unveiled during the ongoing DefExpo 2020, is built by which firm/organisation?
(a) Defence Research and Development Organisation
(b) Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd
(c) JSR Dynamics
(d) Bharat Electronics Limited
52. What is the theme for this year’s International Day of Zero Tolerance for Female Genital Mutilation, observed on February 6?
(a) End Female Genital Mutilation
(b) Unleashing Youth Power
(c) A piece of me
(d) Intensify global efforts
53. Who has been named as the head of the trust for construction of the Ram Temple, which was recently constituted by the Centre?
(a) K.K. Venugopal
(b) K Parasaran
(c) G E Vahanvati
(d) Maninder Acharya
54. The cybersecurity project codenamed Dejfa, that was recently making news, belongs to which country?
55. Which country has launched the world’s longest zip line?
(a) Science and Technology
(b) Environment Protection
(c) Business and Economy
(d) Defence and Arms Producation
56. The term ‘Batterygate’ is related to which tech gaints?
57. On February 8, 2020, Thaipoosam festival was celebrated by the Tamil community around the world. This festival marks birth day of which deity?
58. Which state has recently launched an initiative to establish hotels to provide meals at subsidized price called ‘Kudumbashree’ hotels?
(a) Andhra Pradesh
(d) Tamil Nadu
59. Which Metro rail service in India has become the second largest operational metro rail network in the country?
(a) Delhi Metro
(b) Kochi Metro
(c) Hyderabad Metro
(d) Chennai Metro
60. What is the profession of Anoop Mishra, who has been in news recently?
(b) Army Major