31. L&T MBDA Missile Systems (LTMMSL) has recently set up a missile integration facility at which state?
(c) Tamil Nadu
32. Which state government recently launched a scheme called ‘Janasevaka’ to home-deliver various government services to citizens?
(c) Madhya Pradesh
33. The Union Cabinet of India recently approved amendments to bring which category of banks under the regulation of Reserve Bank of India?
(a) Multi-state cooperative banks
(b) Land Development banks
(c) Primary agricultural societies
(d) Nidhi companies
34. Which country’s delegation of educational institutions recently visited India and signed agreements in the fields of higher education and research?
35. Which Indian city is set to play host to the 15th East Asia Summit conference, 2020?
(a) New Delhi
36. The flagship biennial Defence exhibition of India ‘DefExpo’ is organised in which Indian city?
(a) New Delhi
37. Which Asian country recently introduced a “sustainable development fee” for regional tourists including Indian visitors?
38. Former world champion Mirabai Chanu, who recently set a new national record in the National Weightlifting Championships, belongs to which state?
(b) Uttar Pradesh
39. On February 5, 2020, the Global Innovation Policy Centre (GIPC) of the US Chamber of Commerce released the International IP (Intellectual Property) Index. According the ranking, India was at which position?
40. Union Cabinet of India approved Alliance Air to start flight operations between India and which country, by waiving 20-aircraft rule?
(a) Sri Lanka
41. Which country recently launched the ‘International Religious Freedom Alliance’ for protecting religious freedom across the world?
(b) United States
42. India’s 13th major port is set to be established in which state, as per the recent Cabinet approval?
(d) Tamil Nadu
43. Which Indian city was recently certified formally as a World Heritage site by UNESCO?
44. The Union Cabinet on Wednesday gave its approval to confer the status of Institution of National Importance (INI) to how many Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs).
45. Israel’s Elbit Systems recently signed an MoU with which Indian company for developing an unmanned aerial vehicle?
(a) Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
(b) Defence Research and Development Organization
(c) Bharat Electronics Limited
(d) India Space Research Organization