16. Who has been appointed as the next ambassador of India to Nepal?
(a) Taranjit Singh Sandhu
(b) Vinay Gokhale
(c) Vinay Mohan Kwatra
(d) Ajit Kumar
17. Which Indian think tank has been ranked among the top 30 think tanks globally, as per a recent report?
(a) Observer Research Foundation (ORF)
(b) NITI Aayog
(c) Centre for Civil Society (CCS)
(d) The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI)
18. As per the recent Economic Survey 2019-20, what is the rank of India globally in number of new firms created?
19. Which Indian-American has been appointed as the new Chairman of the tech company- International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)?
(a) Arvind Krishna
(b) Abidali Neemuchwala
(c) Sundar Pichai
(d) Shantanu Narayen
20. The European Union has how many countries in its bloc, after the exit of the United Kingdom?
21. The India International Leather Fair (IILF), 2020 is being held in which city?
22. The 250th flight operation under the RCS – UDAN scheme was recently commenced between Bhubaneswar and which Indian city?
23. Pramod Agrawal was recently appointed as the new Chairman and Managing Director of which Public Sector Enterprise?
(a) National Thermal power Corporation (NTPC)
(b) Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
(c) Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
(d) Coal India Limited (CIL)
24. Which American diplomat was recently appointed as India’s High Commissioner to Sri Lanka?
(a) Ajay Srivastava
(b) Gopal Baglay
(c) Harsh Vardhan Shringla
(d) Taranjit Singh Sandhu
25. “Sophisticated Analytical & Technical Help Institutes (SATHI)” is an initiative of which Ministry?
(a) Ministry of Home Affairs
(b) Ministry of Science and Technology
(c) Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
(d) Ministry of Human Resource Development
26. Which state bagged the award for ‘Best performance in Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana’, recently presented by the Union Minister of Women & Child Development?
(a) Madhya Pradesh
(b) Andhra Pradesh
27. Which banker of India has been named as the Central Banker of the Year (Asia-Pacific 2020), by the Banker magazine?
(a) Raghuram Rajan
(b) Shaktikanta Das
(c) SUrijit Patel
(d) Viral Acharya
28. In which Indian city the famous arts festival called ‘Kala Ghoda Arts Festival’ is celebrated?
(a) New Delhi
(d) Himachal Pradesh
29. The third Defence Attaches conference, 2020 was recently held in which city?
(b) New Delhi
30. The Scientists at Indian Veterinary Research Institute have recently developed a low-cost vaccine for which disease?
(a) Bird Flu
(b) Swine Fever
(c) Foot and Mouth Disease
(d) Corona Virus