151. What is the rank of India in the ‘Global Flourishing index’ released by WHO Commission and UNICEF?
152. Project Tej, which was in news recently, was launched by which Indian state?
(a) Andhra Pradesh
(d) Uttar Pradesh
153. As per the annual ‘Nature Ranking Index-2020”, which Indian institution is ranked in the first place in the country?
(a) Indian Institute of Science (IISC)
(b) Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
(c) Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR-Mumbai)
(d) Homi Bhabha National institute (HBNI)
154. In which year, Mizoram and Arunachal Pradesh were granted Indian statehood?
155. What does CCPA stand for, in the context of Consumer Protection Act 2019?
(a) Common Consumer Protection Agency
(b) Central Consumer Protection Authority
(c) Company-Consumer Protection Authority
(d) Centralised Consumer Protection Affairs
156. Who was named as the Ernst and Young (EY) Entrepreneur of the Year 2019?
(a) Adi Godrej
(b) Uday Kotak
(c) Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw
(d) Sridhar Vembu
157. Which city was host to the ‘Symposium on Emerging Opportunities for Indian Textiles and Crafts’?
(c) New Delhi
158. Which Indian sportsperson won the ESPN’s Female Sportsperson of the Year award for the third consecutive year?
(a) Mary Kom
(b) P V Sindhu
(c) Saina Nehwal
(d) Sania Mirza
159. Which portal of Indian Railways has won the Silver in National e-Governance Award for excellence in providing citizen-centric delivery?
(a) Where is my Train
(b) Rail Suvidha
(c) Rail Mada
(d) Rail Saarthi
160. Leo Varadkar, who recently tendered his resignation, was the Prime Minister of which country?
(c) The Netherlands
161. Atal Kisan – Majdoor canteens’ scheme is associated with which state?
(a) Uttar Pradesh
(d) Madhya Pradesh
162. Shyama Prasad Mukherji Rurban Mission is implemented by which Union Ministry?
(a) Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
(b) Ministry of Rural Development
(c) Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
(d) Ministry of Personnel, public Grievances and Pensions
163. ‘Viewpoints’, which was recently in news, is an application of which major technological company?
164. Which state/UT was host to the ‘National Organic Food Festival’, held recently?
(d) New Delhi
165. India is set to provide grant to which country for up-gradation of plantation schools, for Indian-origin estate workers?
(b) Sri Lanka