136. As per the ‘State of India’s Birds Report 2020’, which bird species showed a big increase in population?
(a) Indian peafowl
(b) Great Indian Bustard
(c) Common Ostrich
137. What is the name of the exhibition, organised by the Ministry of Textiles, for promoting Geographical Indication (GI) crafts?
(a) Shilp Mela
(b) Kala Mela
(c) Shilp Kumbh
(d) Kala Kumbh
138. Which all three items are not under GST as of February 2020?
(a) Fuel, Construction , Alcohol
(b) Fuel, Movie Tickets, Alcohol
(c) Fuel, Tobacco, Alcohol
(d) Fuel, Dairy Products, Tobacco
139. What is the highest income tax rate slab in India after Budget 2020-21?
140. The term “Key Starting Material (KSM)” is related to which industry?
(a) Textile Industry
(b) Pharmaceutical Industry
(c) Cement Industry
(d) Paper Industry
141. Which Supranational union has recently proposed a “framework for trustworthy artificial intelligence”?
(a) Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
(b) European Union
(c) Arab League
(d) Gulf Cooperation Council
142. The “Pandemic Bonds” are issued by which multilateral development bank?
(a) World Bank
(b) Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
(c) European Investment Bank
(d) Asian Development Bank
143. The Shanidar Cave, a hotspot for Neanderthal remains, is located in which country?
144. Which country is supplier of majority of mined Cobalt, which is used in cathodes for lithium-ion batteries used in cell phones and Electric vehicles?
(d) Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)
145. What is the current (2020) number of telecom companies in India?
146. Which country is world’s biggest palm oil importer?
(d) Saudi Arabia
147. As per the National Population Register (NPR), a person is “usual resident” who has resided in a local area for past how many months / years?
(a) 6 months
(b) 1 year
(c) 18 months
(d) 2 years
148. Who heads the 12-member “Technology Group” to advise ministries, departments and public sector undertakings (PSUs) on technology implementation?
(a) Dr. R Chidamabaram
(b) Rishikesh Narayanan
(c) Dr K Vijay Raghavan
(d) Bhaskar Saha
149. Which country has highest rate of hepatitis C in the world and is expected to eradicate the disease in 2020?
150. The cabinet of which state in India has cleared a bill to enact the “Time-Bound Clearance Act” which shall ensure time-bound clearance of industrial licenses for investment projects?
(c) Madhya Pradesh